Dungeon finder + ZA/ZG

Hey

I'm wondering, if you have above average 246 itemlevel and you queue for Random Cataclysm Heroic, can you get into ZA/ZG that way, or is it only the original ones that is queued for?
    Think my friends are screwing me over, as I asked them if they wanted to go for a couple of random ZA/ZG on our alts, but they wanted to just do the regular ones. 1 min later they were in ZG.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I did some searches and looked through pages before I went here.

Thank you

If you hover over the dice you can see which dungeons you're queueing for when you use the "Random Dungeon", "Random Heroic Dungeon", etc. So no, the Random Heroic is unable to queue you for the ZA/ZG heroics.

Not sure if I fully understand the question but ZA and ZG are on a separate queue, and you can queue for it with an average ilvl of 346 and above.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2011-06-17 at 08:44 PM.

If you hover over the dice you can see which dungeons you're queueing for when you use the "Random Dungeon", "Random Heroic Dungeon", etc. So no, the Random Heroic is unable to queue you for the ZA/ZG heroics.
    Ow >.< I never noticed that! Thank you

Nnot sure if I fully understand the question but ZA and ZG are on a seperate queue, and you can queue for it with an average ilvl of 346 and above.
    Yeah I am aware of this, I just started to doubt it since what my now "friends" told me.
    Last edited by Lalleholm; 2011-06-17 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalleholm View Post
    "friends"
    OT: That was exactly what I thought when first reading your post.