Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Vegeta is the best

Gohan. Was always one of my favorites. I was also a fan of Piccolo .
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    Piccolo
    Always bet on Piccolo.

why sayaman ofc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gohan pre-Buu saga. Once he got old he just became a wuss.

Piccolo. Not really sure why, he just is.

18. She had spunk. As I recall though, she couldn't rise in power anymore than what she was made to have.

Edit: Forgot about Future Trunks, what little we saw from him. Like his style.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-06-19 at 10:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QQingshaman View Post
    why sayaman ofc...
    sooooo many poses!!!!

Future Trunks
    Majin Vegeta
    Kid Majin-Boo

Deleted
    Vegetta. So badass

10+ Year Old Account
    :\ I hope that nobody says (or has said) any characters from GT... they tried milking it waaaaay too much with that series. Just awful...

I prefer Gohan from the Cell saga over any character any other time... when he transformed just... hdquihq;isqlnsqps;h the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck as I think about it!

I liked all the Go's favorite probably being Gotenks and I loved future Trunks of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of the only funny things from GT was how vegeta treated his daughter. like a little princess :P oh he would be the one to do that.

Vegeta will always be my favorite, he is the prince of all sayians after all. when he had power, he wasn`t afraid to use it, and he was a master of strategy from the frieza saga on. he was smart, he wasn`t a martial arts expert like Goku but still... I always hated how a character like that was always so many steps below everyone else and how he had to work so hard to always fall short. he`s always a sort of fallen prince to me because his heart was evil because of what frieza made him do and what he did to his father and race and having to act and serve him.

he`s a big reason why gohan and his friends didn`t die on namek, part of the reason frieza was defeated. a reason cell was defeated, a reason buu was defeated, because of his thinking. awww well lol. the end of the buu saga always makes me sad when he admits that goku is finally the better man and is the strongest.

Gogeta is probably my favorite, but I`m one of those people who doesn`t consider GT to count.

Broly , Master Roshi is hands down best character in series , Piccolo in original Dragon Ball , Cell to some extent
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.