The QQ Game - FUN!!!

All right,

So here's how the game works. Basically, you pick any topic, and then you make up a silly QQ about it. The point is to show how people will QQ about everything and anything, and it's pretty fun. After your "QQ," if you can, assume that your QQ came true and then QQ about that. I'll give a few examples.

1) I really don't think that airports should have security. How annoying is it to have to constantly be checked and patted down for potential bombs and terrorists? It's really an invasion of privacy, and wastes so much time, and is just so long and boring. I don't think we should have airport security - it's so stupid and annoying.
    Assuming there is no airport security: All day all we hear are these terrorists blowing up planes. I'm scared as hell to go on a plane, because I could potentially die. Why the hell don't airports have any security??? This is beyond ridiculous!!!! I'm dead serious.

2) So wait, we pay Blizzard to play World of Warcraft, and then we have to actually level up our character to reach 85??? (This was actually borrowed from someone's post in another thread). And we don't have the achievements already - we have to actually gain them ourselves??? And we need to obtain gear from bosses??? Why can't we just log on and have them?!!! This is absolutely ridiculous. If I'm paying $15 a month, I shouldn't have to be able to do any of this.
    Assuming that Blizzard turns WoW into a private server type of game (you already have everything when you first buy the game): This game is so stupid. We don't even do anything in the game. We have all our gear and we're already at Level 85 - I mean wtf are we paying them for????

Now give it a try! Come up with funny ones, stupid ones, they're all welcome!

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 07:14 PM ----------

By the way, make sure to keep it clean and appropriate. Otherwise it will be locked
    Last edited by Iron Dome; 2011-06-17 at 11:15 PM.