5/13 Heroics, where to go next?

I know we're less than two weeks of the patch, but we want to keep going with the progression cause we just reorganized the group since March (low pop realm).
    We alrdy killed Halfus, Magmaw, Chimaeron, Maloriak and Atramedes. I think our options are ODS, V&T and Conclave.
    Our Raid Comp is:
    - Prot Pally
    - Blood DK
    - Resto Shammy
    - Holy Priest
    - Holy Pally
    - Frost / Unholy DK
    - Shadow Priest
    - Fire / Arcane Mage
    - SV / MM Hunter
    - Desto / Demo Lock

So where do you guys think we should go next?

V&T is probably the easiest out of all those, I would say go with them.

V&T if you can get a rogue to live in the twilight side, otherwise I'd say ODS.

Your choices are Conclave, V&T, or Omni.
    V&T is trivial with a sub rogue, and Conclave is trivial with a Frost DK kiting adds, so perhaps try Conclave unless you have a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphori View Post
    V&T if you can get a rogue to live in the twilight side, otherwise I'd say ODS.
    I'd say this.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Double dragon is your best bet in my opinion

Sorry for the up but i have a question.
    A Sub rogue can stay alive at the twilight realm w/o heals? We're having 40% wipes w/ the rogue geting too much damage at twilight realm. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by RinaliChan View Post
    A Sub rogue can stay alive at the twilight realm w/o heals? We're having 40% wipes w/ the rogue geting too much damage at twilight realm. Any suggestions?
    Is he spamming feint? Specced correctly? Keeping recup up? He should be fine, from what I know.

Deleted
    Valiona and Theralion !

Quote Originally Posted by RinaliChan View Post
    If he's dying from hitting balls, get a better rogue. If he's dying from other things, get a better spec... or a better rogue. If he's dying from deepbreath or dazzling, get a better rogue.

A healer should be going in periodically to throw a heal or hot on him as needed, but recuperate should be doing most of the heavy lifting. If he's falling behind on adds in 10s, the overall raid dmg might be doing him in, but odds are against that unless your rogue is very slow.

Well, we got lots of 40~50% tries, but ppl still dying for random things at phase 2. I think its a good start for the first day of tries and with 2 pugs nway >.< but i think our rogue is failing at the twilight realms, he sometimes drops from full hp to 30~40% and dies in a few secs.

If we try it w/o a rogue what should we do? 1 dps and 1 heal rotating each phase?

I'd say wait for firelands and get ezmode loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    I'd say wait for firelands and get ezmode loot.
    I know but my guild was w/o raid since march, low pop realms sucks sometimes >.<