Multidotting vs Bane of Havoc

Now that simcraft sims show that Affliction and Destro are only a couple hundred DPS apart from each other (with affliction still being top), would multidotting as affliction (while keeping up shadow embrace stacks on both targets) yield greater dps as opposed to going destro and using bane of havoc on one target. What about for 3 targets?

I have a feeling that Destro would win because it'll be hard maintaining shadow embrace stacks on both targets once drain soul phase comes and you'd probably only be haunting the one target. What do you guys think?

Multidotting as affliction is superior to Bane in every circumstance unless you just can't hit the other target

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 12:17 AM ----------

Or if if there is aoe to be had and that damage could be translated to bane, it would win out there I suppose. Even that's arguable because destro aoe is shit in comparison to affliction

Now if you've got the ability to keep SE up on both targets constantly, they're fairly static, as are you. Destro can multidot as well as BoH. I do it all the time on heroic V&T. Its easy enough to keep Corruption and Immolate on your secondary target with around and 85%-90% uptime along with the damage from BoH and it gets pretty nuts. As well as keeping your imp constantly on the secondary target you can have burning embers rolling on both. About the only thing you'll lose is an incinerate every 2 conflag cycles.

And yeah, even with the buff Destro's AoE is still shit compared to SB:SoC, although for heavy AoE situations (like H Maloriakk) I still like Demo just for all the buttons I get to push and the mobility compared to chasing kited adds to SoC.
    Last edited by Tasttey; 2011-06-18 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.