need help sinestra 25 ( help us push this before 4.2 )

so erm.. im a paly tank assigned on the adds, basically... do i stack stam/mastery for this task? they melee quite hard, but the spell damage + fire breath is also quite mad...

You shouldn't need to change anything for the fight (and won't you wind up tanking Sinestra anyway?)

I don't think unnecessary gemming/reforging is really needed for 25m, are you guys tank swapping in P3? Also, you can bubble the stacks off in between AoEing the whelps, I heard it gets most dangerous at around 70-80+ stacks but not 100% sure, I forget when our pally bubbles them off.

Got any logs to show us?
    Last edited by Matik; 2011-06-19 at 04:26 AM.

logs isnt uploaded yet, its our first pull on her today.

we did get to phase 3 but i just wanna ensure that im doing whatever i can to help healers.

there isnt going to be any tank swap, i got to 80 stacks by the end of phase 1, which falls off in phase 2
    i got to 80 stacks in 2 sets of whelps which then i reset it (phase 3)

In Phase 3, you should take 2 sets, kill them, reset stacks, take another 2, then let the other guy take the last 1 or 2, however many you get.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless your raid dmg is incredibly high, you will be facing at least five (more likely six) packs of whelps. And believe me, healers won't be able to keep you alive once the haste buff falls off and you have too many stacks.

The proper way to do it is exactly as Whoopsa said. Kill first two packs, reset, kill another two, tank swap.
    Last edited by Ashkente; 2011-06-19 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling

You don't need to tank swap, your a paladin. Our paladin bubbles in p3 when we start to offtank the adds, we have a DK use army - paladin use's bubble. Easy.

Also we kill the adds one a time at the back using a few hunters with the paladin. Video if your interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8KGvzS3g-4
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2011-06-19 at 02:32 PM.