Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Once lied on bed, and being how you say.. half asleep? But was laying in bed like that, suddenly got the feeling like I was falling down, and apperantly while beeing in such a state, I had rolled to the edge of bed, and fell off, and woke up right before I hit the floor.. Kind of hurt, lol.

But umh, worst one was probably when I was alot younger (dont remember what age), but woke up by my mother crawling into my bed, hugging me and crying, saying that grandma had died. :x

Deleted
    I woke up crying months ago after a really bad dream :/ Was horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up and I was inside-out.

No but seriously, I once woke up to an extremely loud noise sounding either like a plane, or a massive bomb, plummeting towards the ground. Luckily it was neither, it probably was a large plane flying very low and declining, but in control (or at least they got it back in control). But honest to God, I did not think I was going to survive.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    Oh yeah, another quite horrible one I had..

When I was like, really young, I woke up from a nightmare that my family quite much got.. yeah, murdered (always had terrible dreams like that =/), woke up all panicked.. Then heard loud noices from mum, I got scared and rushed out of bed, and upstairs to mum and dads bedroom, where I found errr, dad ontop of mum. They being shocked, me asking if something were wrong with mum (I still didn't know anything about sex or anything at all about it when it happend) where as they assured me all was OK and that should go back to bed, which I did...

Then some years later, started having lessons about sex and such in school. Teacher talked on etc etc, and we had books to look in and such. Then suddenly I realised what my parents had been doing when I was younger.. According to my class and teacher, I was staring forward, for some good minutes, shocked like I'd seen a ghost, and they couldn't "wake" me up, or get my attention.

.. yeah, that mental image got stuck. >.<

Im gonna have to go with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw73aZEIaOI
    "The world of games is in a kind of a trance. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when i was a Teen, mum waking me up by turning on the light ... ouch!

Alarm clocks.. booo

Smoke alarms

Cat farting in your face.

Think that's my list

Deleted
    Once my roommates put me on a floating bed (the inflatable ones) when we were on vacation. Dragged me from our hotel room all the way to the swimming pool, and let me in the water lying on the bed.

Yeah I had a wee bit too much to drink the night before :P

worst way to wake up for me is when my dog walks in my room and hits the floor with his paws+nails to wake me up and take him outside for a walk :P i love him still

I was dreaming that I fell from a Waterfall, at the time I had to share a bunk bed with my brother and when I fell in my dream, all I remember is flying out of my bed on to the floor, was on the top bed at the time :P And another time i woke up randomly on the floor and didn't even know that I fell out in the middle of the night Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by XaCez
    You base your performance on GS

Deleted
    Woken up the other day by
    "Your bike's been stolen."
    Thought It was just a bad dream.
    "Your bike's been stolen."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

chaz55
    Couple of weeks ago I went out. The next thing I know, I get jabbed in the side. Wake up and see bars all around me and my face hurts like hell. Turns out I woke up in jail, without shoes or any belongings.

10+ Year Old Account
    a few months ago I'd been sleeping with my head resting on my arm, I woke up, stretched both arms above my head and found out my arm had gone dead....

how did I find out?

as I stretched it up it came back down and I punched myself in the eye.....

then about a month ago my phone woke me up and about 8, after I'd gone to be around 6 the night before,I shrugged though 'Fuck it' and rolled over.... right onto a freakin bee....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Hungover as fuck, get home at 6am, get to sleep, around 7ish, for no reason, a car right opposite my house, it's horn just starts going off like ... nonstop for fucken 15 minutes. I was sooooo pissed off! If anyone was in the same situation, where all they wanted to do was sleep, surely, you would understand how ANNOYING a car horn sounds. Especially when it is going off nonstop for 15 minutes ... Felt like doing all sorts of horrible shit: killing puppies, drowning babies ... so pissed off!

5 times...ive woken up in the middle of the night screaming in terror that there were huge turantulas in my bed...turns out its my bed sheets but this craps gotta stop 1 day.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Didn't happen to me but a friend.

My friend and his roommate decided to take pills and drink(bad idea#1)
    These two are roommates of a friend of mine and me and him decided to expand our mind with some LSD.

About two hours in I guess the first two thought it would be a good idea to also dose and do so. About 35-40 minutes later my friend Cam walks in the room al-la Fear and Loathing and asks if the world was happening.

He had passed out from the drinking/pills and didn't remember dosing so he woke up with pieces of paper in his mouth and didn't realize till about 30 minutes in.

He claimed it was the most profound acid trip he ever had since he was not expecting it so it was truly like a dream state trip.

Waking up with a massive (well.... probably about 1 inch) spider on the wall about 6 inches from your face. Happened to me a few weeks ago. I didn't like it.

Oh and occasionally I half wake up and feel like i'm falling out of bed when i'm not...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Didn't happen to me but a friend.

My friend and his roommate decided to take pills and drink(bad idea#1)
    These two are roommates of a friend of mine and me and him decided to expand our mind with some LSD.

About two hours in I guess the first two thought it would be a good idea to also dose and do so. About 35-40 minutes later my friend Cam walks in the room al-la Fear and Loathing and asks if the world was happening.

He had passed out from the drinking/pills and didn't remember dosing so he woke up with pieces of paper in his mouth and didn't realize till about 30 minutes in.

He claimed it was the most profound acid trip he ever had since he was not expecting it so it was truly like a dream state trip.
    You're cool.

Deleted
    "Oh hey girl, I see you're enjoo---- HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A GUY."

Never actually happened to me, and hope it never does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    "Oh hey girl, I see you're enjoo---- HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A GUY."

Never actually happened to me, and hope it never does.
    That sounds awesome.

I say someone coming up and bitch slapping you, or falling off your bed.

and you're jealous.