Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On Thursday I woke up to my girlfriend telling me she had been cheating on me and she was leaving me for somebody else and hadn't loved me for the last 6 months. This was at 5 am -_- Bitch couldn't even do it at a reasonable hour.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    woke up with a knife to my throat being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Trust me, my Mom isn't going to suddenly say "Woah! Slightly faster leveling and better quest flow!? NOW I can actually play this game!" She's going to still have the camera pointed at the sky, shrieking and throwing her hands up in the air whenever she gets hit by an enemy. But she will play the hell out of some solitaire.

Deleted
    having a man shit down your fucking throat

Up till 1:30 working at the Georgia dome one night for a primerica event (if you've ever been to one, you know they are loud as heck and energetic as heck.) then getting home passing out, and getting woke up at 10 to go to work at 11...

Poked my gf in the eye with my wang accidentally during a morning surprise. She hit me in the head yelling. Not a fun morning as it shouldve been

10+ Year Old Account
    Earthquakes, tornadoes tsunamis any natural disaster.

Waking up 10 minutes before your alarm goes off is the worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wierd View Post

anyway, i once woke up and i couldn't move, couldn't use my body. Really scary. After 20 second i could!
    This happens to me a lot! Hate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Woke up to my HD monitor being dead.

Deleted
    drunk, hung over and finding that your sleeping next to your best friend whos a really ugly chick.. you cant avoid them and your always have that mental img..

if we talking made up storys i would guess waking up finding your the middle man in the human centipede.

Deleted
    A horrible headache.

Deleted
    I have a couple of times had some really 'realistic' dreams, by which I mean i was fully concious, but i could do basically anything. So several times when this have happened I couldn't tell if i was still dreaming or not when I woke up (or rather, if it was a dream or not) so I tend to do reality check by trying to fly or turn into something awesome or ask if my friend have any memory of it.Once i went a full day while trying to figure out whether or not I was a medieval king who could fly... it felt so realistic I believed in it, but it was so unbelievable I didn't dare ask anyone if it was true

Waking up dead must be pretty terrible.

Actually, thinking about it, it should be a relatively painless way to die.
    Last edited by Exhorder; 2011-06-19 at 02:50 PM.

Not of me but something some friends and i did. We were at camp and this one kid had been pranking us the entire week and we had waited for him to go to sleep but I guess he planned to stay up the entire time lol. Anyways on the morning before we left he passed out cold. A tornado wouldn't wake him up so we picked up his bed put it on the camps small barge type boat (only slightly bigger than his bed) and took him for a ride. A few minutes later we woke hime up screaming at the top of our lungs "FLOOD!!!". Payback is a bitch lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Waking up to fireworks and freaking out because you thought it was gunfire.

The worst was having a mortar land right outside of my building and seeing the shrapnel stuck in the wall on the outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting awakened by someone who tells you your mother has just died.

Luckily that never happened to me, nor do I want it to happen.

Something that did happen... When I was younger my sister often grabbed the spray bottle and kept spraying on me until I got out of bed.. :<

Hmmm, worst I can imagine as a male is bound, gagged, with a dude... yeah while enquiring if i'm "liking it bish?!".

What do i win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    The Hangover II.

Deleted
    I woke up to what I saw as a mare once. The most terrifying moment of my life... I had no idea what the fuck it was, untill National Geographic one day covered what the hell it was. Apparently they concluded on the show that it was just your brain messing with you - a theory which could also explain the feeling and sightings people have of extraterrestrial encounters from the bed. In my case it just happened to be a fucking mare. A god damn disgusting ugly old lady sitting on my chest suffocating me... my fucking god that beats everything. Sends shivers down my spine as I think about it ;_;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore)