Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Exclamation Most terrible ways to wake up

Woke up at 5:30 am due to the smoke alarm right above me going off. Got an adrenaline rush and jumped out of bed in the nude and ran downstairs screaming "fire" "fire-" without having seen said fire. Seriously why do they ring so loud when low on battery? = /
    Anyways what's the worst way you guys have woken up? (sleep paralysis stories and the like are fine too.)

Deleted
    Cat's arse in your face.

Top that !

Worst way I've woken up is probably with my Rottweiler literally suffocating me, he still sits on my face now, it's like his morning ritual or something. ;_;

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    when i was little and i didn't want to get up for school
    my dad would wake me up with a ice cold glass of water

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Cat's arse in your face.

Top that !
    Woke up one morning to one of my cats hacking up a hairball on my foot. So not cool man!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Worst way I've woken up is probably with my Rottweiler literally suffocating me, he still sits on my face now, it's like his morning ritual or something. ;_;
    got teabaged....lmao

Someone pouring water on me, It's just awful. Your brain tricks you into drowning and wakes you up. And then you are soaking wet... And your bed too...
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    woke up with my wife standing over me, her bags packed and she walked out leaving me and the 3 kids... not sure I can remember a way to wake up any worse than that day.

alarm goes off 5 am and u know its time for work, especially if its monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    woke up with my wife standing over me, her bags packed and she walked out leaving me and the 3 kids... not sure I can remember a way to wake up any worse than that day.
    i think this would be the most terrible tbh.
    i hope it wasnt cuz u played to much wow or anything stupid.
    Last edited by goneloco; 2011-06-19 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up, fine stepped out of the bed into water. Looked outside, entire suburb is flooded.

Also when my brother woke up he saw his wife standing on the corner of the bed (needless to say it scared the shit out of him) then she said "Theres a spider in the bed" (My brother is terrified of spiders) so he starts screaming incredibly loud and the wife woke up as well (She was sleep walking) then she started screaming really loud and they both ran out of the room. 15 minutes later policed arrive to investigate what happened.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2011-06-19 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    That's just wrong.

so... was there a fire?
    ;o

Definitely from something that caused sleep paralysis.

Deleted
    Dead.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    The alarm clock I had - It was so horrible my body used to wake up a few minutes before it rang just to avoid the shock. O_o

Now I have a nice radio-alarm clock.

Deleted
    Two naked guys stroking your chest hair.

my gf drooling...on me.

"oh lets take a nap, we had a long day" "uh, sure" *she cuddles close* ....an hour later..... "WTF?!"

Deleted
    first of all i sleep very lightly.there is a kinder garden on my left. there are reconstructing the building in front of my building , and another one on the right side. 50 meters behind my block they build a new structure.just imagine the noise that these ppl are making.i dont have to wake up early, but i do it every day since i remember, i just cant sleep.even if i go to sleep late , i woke up early .pretty sure i`ll catch some illness soon, and there is nothing i can do about it.beat that

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    so... was there a fire?
    ;o
    Nah, it was implied that it rang because it was low on battery

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstomper View Post
    first of all i sleep very lightly.there is a kinder garden on my left. there are reconstructing the building in front of my building , and another one on the right side. 50 meters behind my block they build a new structure.just imagine the noise that these ppl are making.i dont have to wake up early, but i do it every day since i remember, i just cant sleep.even if i go to sleep late , i woke up early .pretty sure i`ll catch some illness soon, and there is nothing i can do about it.beat that
    Have earplugs not helped too? =O I don't think I could handle that.
    Last edited by Bryguy; 2011-06-19 at 11:05 AM.