Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Blizz:"One account-bound mount will be awarded for each of these achievements earned"

- account-bound??? these as well??? omg give me a break

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    Epic fail, every single person that can faceroll to 1500 in rated bgs will have one of these. What's the point? Ugh, another dumb change that makes Rated BGs a complete joke. Why didn't they at least put a rating requirement on them like the weapons. 2200, 2400, SOMETHING. There is no accomplishment in this game. It's just a fucking joke.
    Epic whine. Must people shit on everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphuric View Post
    So if I got this right; these were originally the mounts that were supposed to be awarded to the top 0,5% rated battleground players? And if so, does that mean they simply removed the seasonal mount rewards for the top 0,5% or will the implent a new one (unless these simply look a lot like the previous seen ones)?
    Because there's no accomplishment in winning 75/150/300 RBGs ?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Blizz:"One account-bound mount will be awarded for each of these achievements earned"

You guys are just silly... >_<

Every other day you people would be complaining about how nothing is account bound.

Awesome, mounts that will never appear on Zangarmarsh! Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Accomplishment in the form of dedication. As long as you keep playing, you're bound to win sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post

i'd rather have it account bound than have to delete the other 2 mount si get at 150 and 300 wins, wouldn't u

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    Too bad nobody cares about RBG's
    Too bad you're utterly wrong on that point, lots of people care about RBGs - And they're more interesting to spectate than arena.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I hope they have updated the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries to drop this

Deleted
    Probably for the next major patch...4.3...we'll see an official note like this: " Because the new rated battleground mounts were found hard to be obtained by the vast majority of players, you can find them available in the Blizzard store for $25 each. "

cool more wolfs and horses with armor on them yay just what i wanted...

I actually really like the wolf mount and i've always wanted to get competitive with RBG's, Now i have more of a reason to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    I hope they have updated the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries to drop this
    haha not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I find it odd how the Horde mount has skulls on it, while the Alliance one has severed troll, orc and undead heads on it... I thought the Horde were the savage ones... You sick Alliance bastards. =P
    They are the savage ones... while alliance only cut the heads off, they do a lot more to those heads to the point that there is only the skull left... lol

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck View Post
    Pictures displaying PvP mounts in which the riders are equipped with PvE gear, interesting.
    Yes... interesting...

Looks like the pve armors are better to show us it's comming with 4.2 than the new pvp sets (since they look more like the previous season and could not bring the "AMWGOD! IT'S 4.2!" they wanted to the pictures).

Please the s***ters and f*ck the gamers. Blizzard at its best always, they seem to forget when they were nobody, it wasn't casuals that were buying their games and got them where they are now. I can understand easy-mode pve and stupid achievements to keep them hooked and please shareholders, but must EVERYTHING be aimed towards them?

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Whats the best accomplishment, stomp 75 1500 rated RBG pugs, or constantly face Gladiator/R1 players and win?
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2011-06-20 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    Desperate move to attract more people to do RBGs. ) Once again a failed system which ends up just like WG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    It wasn't casuals that were buying their games and got them where they are now.
    What are you on about?

EVERYONE that plays this game and pays their subscription fee got this game and the company to where it is.

-_-

On topic: These are SWEET

I really like the colors on the horse. Too bad i'm not alliance :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay now that there's some new mounts I might actually give Rated BGs a try. Loving the new wolf.