Poll: Should Kara be in Cata?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love Kara I worry that they'd ruin it, or that'd it'd be revamped in place of new content. I'd love a Kara Crypts raid though
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe...if a 5 man and split into section eg lower (stables - maiden) middle: (opera - shade of aran) and upper (everything else)

No More Reharshed Content!!!! Need I say more...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let Kara be where it is.

Stop making this game so pop

10+ Year Old Account
    depends what you mean.

a new level 85 rehash of the classic? no thanks.

opening up the crypts? yes please

CoT karazhan raid where you assist khadgar, lothar and garona in killing Medivh? oh hell yes.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Deleted
    Not old Kara but alpha kara would be cool.

Also they could always make some ideas about using Netherspace again, perhaps let us raid there more, now that we have killed prince there, where is the king?
    -wowwiki.com/Netherspace

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    That was wrath. Do we have any rep for Firelands besides dailies?
    Yeah there's a raid rep with various rewards, and a ring too. There was also a ring available from the Brood of Norzdormu for AQ40.

Deleted
    Kara crypts or the basement levels would be cool, but do we really need another reused instance buffed to current content? Give me a new part of Kara, with some innovation and you might get some interest.

At this point, for Blizzard to entice me back to playing full time and raiding they'd have to make more raids like Ulduar, with the non-binary hard-modes, fun achievements and other such stuff that made it stick out. They jumped the shark on that one in my opinion. Ulduar was amazing for the fun aspect, then they did a 180 for ICC and ripped it all away again.

Deleted
    Karazhan and Sunwell were my favorites raids not only in TBC but overall. But do I need to raid Kara AGAIN? No thanks!

It's the same with Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman. I did those more than enough back when they first came out. The new Zul'Gurub was okay for me, because the bosses are very different now. But Zul'Aman got boring EXTREMLY fast for me and I guess the same would happen for Kara.

A new dungeon or raid with a Kara theme would be okay, but not the exact same stuff as now only for lvl 85. That's just lazy. I want new stuff!

Moving forward is just more fun than going back all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    CoT karazhan raid where you assist khadgar, lothar and garona in killing Medivh? oh hell yes.
    Hell yes, that would be worth it, especialy if we stil hve to do chess