Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekitti View Post
    Yeah.. really worried about this myself, what gives?
    A mistake for sure, from wowhead you can get this list
    Not many options, anyway.

Deleted
    Another boring healing trinket while melee and caster dps get the cool and interesting ones. There's no fun in proccing a free smartheal, you barely notice it. Rogues rerolling DK's at WotLk release is no surprise, i bet they're frost mage atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks as though Healing Priests are forgotten
    Zift

Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    I agree with everything you said except with this. I'm sorry but stealth is the most op mechanic in entire pvp (maybe even in pve but mobs never complain) and it really didn't need any buffs. Resetting fights with vanish is like god mode or like instant townportal in diablo2. The stealth mechanic is way too good because it doesn't have a duration, it doesn't require timing nor anything, the BG or whatever starts, you go into stealth and are untargetable until you attack. And spamming aoes to get someone out of stealth only works rarely.
    To the other classes, stealth probably does seem really op, but you have to realize it's the core of the rogue class. Rogues NEED stealth, but the movement speed penalty was, well, a huge penalty for using a core class mechanic. And as for "it doesn't require timing nor anything"... Have you ever played this class? A rogue's two best friends (aside from his daggers of course) are timing and control. Stealth is a HUGE part of both of those. We're nothing without it (or a properly timed stealth). Guess who wins in a toe-to-toe (or frost-nova'd-toes-to-30yd-gap) fight when you've got no stealth or control. I'll tell you it's not the leather punching bag.

Now they do have some shortcomings and weaknesses like being pretty squishy without some cooldowns available, but all in all, rogues are great. They're a very unique class with a very different play-style. I love my rogue and it's basically the only class I really enjoy (in most games)!

I wish they recognise their failure for locks as well. Rogue is still fun in pvp at least, when lock in boring in both aspects of the game. Not talking about dps / perf (lock is one of the best afaik) but gameplay and pvp.

I see it mentioned how there is no spell spirit cloth gear in firelands, but also there is no hit gear either. All the gear is that uncomfortable middle ground that can be used by all clothies, I guess to save space on the crushed loot table?

Deleted
    No spirit for clothies nice one Blizzard priests say fu all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    A mistake for sure, from wowhead you can get this list
    Not many options, anyway.
    So basically, it's tier or nothing. Nice.

I have played my rogue since Vanilla; and I will continue playing him long after the last update patch. Popular or not, overpowered, balanced, or broken, I'll still play him as my main.I'll keep an eye out to see if this ends up warranting changes to the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Might wanna check your spec/ rotation one of are main dps is a combat rogue hitting 51k dps sometimes in full 359 gear, no heroic stuff yet.
    Where, on Halfus HC? Yeap, thats it. THrowing it out here is just stupid, shoulda saved the typing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please correct me if I'm wrong; I assume we once again buy (for valor, same costs - 2.2 - 2.2 - 1.6) the tier chest, legs and gloves. Whom does then drop the head and the shoulders? Ragnaros seems like a given for one of them (head probably), but the shoulders (staghelm?)? Heroic upgrade tokens for the tier is then what?

Besides the weapon skins being mostly recicled from somewhere else with a diferent pallete of colors and some diferent particule effects most of the items have crazy (and ridiculous names): Mantle of the closed doors, necromantic focus (did this item get lost or something and ended up in this lorelol place?), cowl of the clicking menace, sandals of leaping coals and treads of implicit obedience, besides others. They are realy lacking creativity lately, lets not even comment the ammount of recicled/retconned bosses and instances.

Where's the cloth - spell spirit 0.o nice a new raid with nothing for me ...

With regard to the lack of Cloth Spirit gear I am going to assume that this is a mistake. Considering the importance of spirit to all 3 Preist specs (doubles as hit for shadow) it would seem impossible for Blizz not to include spirit gear in Firelands and from rep rewards etc. Would be nice to know what is/will be available though.

Deleted
    "Plenty of players love rogues though. We don't want to give the perception that the class is dying or anything like that. It's just less commonly played than say paladin, which is probably why you see so many paladin-related threads on all three forums."this may be the direct result of the endless "Rogues don't bring any buffs to the raid geshtalt

are there seriously going to be no dps plate shoulders this tier? *sigh*

Is it a datamining error that both spirit necks in 4.2 are spirit/mastery? One has more spirit than the other, which means one is over budgeted (as if that mastery is supposed to be something else).

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Besides the weapon skins being mostly recicled from somewhere else with a diferent pallete of colors and some diferent particule effects most of the items have crazy (and ridiculous names): Mantle of the closed doors, necromantic focus (did this item get lost or something and ended up in this lorelol place?), cowl of the clicking menace, sandals of leaping coals and treads of implicit obedience, besides others. They are realy lacking creativity lately, lets not even comment the ammount of recicled/retconned bosses and instances.
    Can you show us which items these are recolors of? I'm serious. Go through the loot list and show me which items are "recicled" (assuming you meant recycled) and link the other item that supposedly looks so similar.

Those three trinkets at the end sound more like engineering items than something that would drop from Ragnaros. And for the hit/spirit discussion, I think it's likely you'll see less and less gear with spirit and hit on as the item levels get higher because of the inflation of spirit on each individual piece. Currently gearing from just normal 359 priest gear, you can get around 2600 spirit total (minus gems/enchants) depending on specific choices you make from each slot. Next tier, from normal 378 gear, you'll still be able to get around 2600 spirit. I don't think that's a coincidence. Get too much spirit and it trivializes the decision making process of healing.

the top world pve-ers will DOMINATE in next seasons arena with those heroic weapons LOL cant wait for some action vids :]