Thread: Lulzsec Busted.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't feel sorry for him just because he is 19, hell even a 12yr did the crime I hope he get the full punishment for it, age shouldn't matter when it comes to crime vs punishment.

And punish it harshly and publish it will help making an example out of him, so at least he is good for something there.

Deleted
    i'm dying to see Lulzsecs reaction to this

The first thing I noticed was: "UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency". What would be unserious organised crime hehehe? Gang of clowns scaring little children all over britain? haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    The Breaking News broadcast which rotates across the top of the BBC website, which is now just Latest news says this;

A UK teenager suspected of being a mastermind behind a notorious international computer hacking group has been arrested in Essex

He's the suspected mastermind.
    I cant see that on my page :/ He could jsut be saying that to try and protect the others of the group? and/or trying to make himself look cool? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

So much self-righteousness in one thread.

Just shows how pointless hacking is. Is it really worth it when you face a long prison sentence? Nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    The Breaking News broadcast which rotates across the top of the BBC website, which is now just Latest news says this;

A UK teenager suspected of being a mastermind behind a notorious international computer hacking group has been arrested in Essex

He's the suspected mastermind.
    LOL. When you're in a group that the "mastermind" is some 19 year old punk then you should probably re-evaluate the groups you invest time in. Just sayin'. I wouldn't trust a teenage to wash my car, let alone run a criminal empire that I was a part of.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is other people have already been accused of being the "Mastermind" behind the group, and they were wrong. So who really knows who the real Mastermind is.
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angyles View Post
    Funny thing is other people have already been accused of being the "Mastermind" behind the group, and they were wrong. So who really knows who the real Mastermind is.
    There probably isn't one, they will all jsut decide everything as a group most likely :P
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Hopefully with this kids arrest they can catch the rest of "luzsec" and throw them all in prison and forget about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    The first thing I noticed was: "UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency". What would be unserious organised crime hehehe? Gang of clowns scaring little children all over britain? haha
    Don't underestimate the clowns...

One 19 year old wasn't what i was expecting :s I guess it should have been expected with all the facetroll meme use and attack on gaming websites :s

Deleted
    Hope he drops te soap. A lot.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Don't underestimate the clowns...

Oh god get it away! Tim Curry as Pennywise the dancing Clown, epic

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    There probably isn't one, they will all jsut decide everything as a group most likely :P
    Lol I know, hell I could be the mastermind...I'm not though

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I know, hell I could be the mastermind...I'm not though
    are you sure? xD

Anyone know if th3j35t3r has anything to do with this? because he tweeted the article, and he seems to be working against lulzsec but he doesnt release any information on what he has acutually done (for obvious reasons) I am quite interested to find out what he is doing against them tbh

Deleted
    his raid-attendance will drop if he plays wow....

it a shame this kid didnt realize once you start playing with fire....you'll get burned
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    are you sure? xD

Anyone know if th3j35t3r has anything to do with this? because he tweeted the article, and he seems to be working against lulzsec but he doesnt release any information on what he has acutually done (for obvious reasons) I am quite interested to find out what he is doing against them tbh
    I am positive =)

As for th3j35t3r, no idea. Has anything been said on his blog? And was it the real Jester or that imposter he has been playing with?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    One 19 year old child counts as a bust?
    This kid is going to shit himself in an interview. Its some serious stuff hes into now. If they offer him a deal hes likely to squeal

Plus a lot of people seemed to think Lulzsec was "Untouchable". But this time they screwed up and got caught

10+ Year Old Account
    I am positive =)

As for th3j35t3r, no idea. Has anything been said on his blog? And was it the real Jester or that imposter he has been playing with?
    He aparently has his acocunt back, so i am asuming it is the real one. I am reading through his blog atm, i'll get back to you

I wonder how many counts of breaking the computer misuse act he will be charged for.
    Shits about to get interesting