Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Wow, this thread really started a discussion.

And as reverendball said; the stamina on this staff can easily be abused for ferals especially for when a huge hit is inc.

I am also very well aware - as I stated - that this staff ain't worth bullocks for a serious dps but ... STAMINA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    Wow, this thread really started a discussion.

And as reverendball said; the stamina on this staff can easily be abused for ferals especially for when a huge hit is inc.

I am also very well aware - as I stated - that this staff ain't worth bullocks for a serious dps but ... STAMINA!
    Easily abused is rather overstating it. Losing all your other stats, including a huge chunk of agility as well as the weapon enchant (I'm assuming those go on a 30 sec ICD when you swap like trinkets; could be wrong) for a bit over 100 stam gain? And in 4.2, the difference in stam between that and a 378 staff is less than 100. Its really a waste of time to swap it in and out like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness81 View Post
    as well as the weapon enchant
    130 passive agility wouldn't have an ICD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness81 View Post
    And in 4.2, the difference in stam between that and a 378 staff is less than 100. Its really a waste of time to swap it in and out like that.
    Was mainly thinking pre 4.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    130 passive agility wouldn't have an ICD.
    Our druid tank uses windwalk so I was more going off that. But I'm sure you could throw agi onto the scythe for swapping it if you really wanted to go for it.

Was mainly thinking pre 4.2.
    Yeah, but that's just one week and its still not a huge jump from the stam on a 372. Either way, the loss of stats would negate much of the gain in stam when used with CDs. It wouldn't net much of a gain, if at all, and wouldn't be worth the hassle really. Basically I don't get why anyone would care that the scythe has more stam - it sucks for casters b/c of the int and it wouldn't do much of anything for a druid. Its just something to mess around with.

Time to tank heroics as a panzerkin.