LastLast
    Deleted
    Find the nearest Aston Martin dealership, "borrow" a DBS and just drive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    I'd punch obama in the dick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    I'd go down the street being all like "War! Huh! Yeah! What is it good for!?" and then random people would jump in and yell "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" and then everybody would stop fighting and all the wars and all the terrorism would stop and everybody would start being all kind and peaceful around a giant bonfire while we watch the end of the world together, and then I'd save the world by waking up and realising it was a dream. True story.
    exactly that happened to me lately isnt it a coincidence
    also i would go UT - RL

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    just stand in the same spot and try to "afk" in real life, no point in going anywhere if the world is gonna end.

that or my second option, just strip off all my clothes and run around the street and see how long i can run around before it all ends

Have lots and lots of sex. (2 or 3 girls at once will do)
    Spend time with family
    Tell the person you love that you love them.
    Just cause random mayhem and wreck shit up for the lols.
    Party like it's 1985s
    *** Try go kidnap any guy or girl, just to torture them like the ones in the movies and not let them die :P

That's pretty much my list!
    Last edited by bigbadaboom; 2011-06-22 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Id watch the cata intro and discuss the irony.

Aside from that, see how far i could get around the world for free. Someone would leave a train/boat/plane/car with the keys in right?
    Oh, man, I love this one . I'd definately do something similar. Not sure what else. I guess I'd drive to the Playboy Mansion (cliché, but hey, it's the end of the world, buddy!) and fuck the living shit out of those girls, if they're still around xD.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do more then one illegal action involving sexuality, and I would probably be a lot less nice to people. Like, violent.
    Got lots of ideas about who to do what to, so... Yeah *cough*

What? I don't have high hopes for myself... I would go completely bonkers.

Though I'd probably end up having to fight for my life when everyone else is trying to do the same things!

Deleted
    Make it a day worth living...I'd probably start the morning by baking a bread and running, after that I'd visit my friends and relatives and in the afternoon I'd go for a long walk with the two dogs. Have a nice lunch after that and revisit a math book till dinner. After dinner I'd work out a bit more and be lazy after that. Pretty much the same I did today.

Deleted
    I would have a lot of sex, get high and drunk and party then pass out before everythng ends!

Deleted
    I'd either:

1. Not believe it, and just continue doing whatever I'm doing at the time.
    2. Get together with people and talk about stuff, and just watch the end.
    3. Go completely insane and do weird stuff..

Deleted
    I'll do nothing.

I'd go out for once and silently laugh at the panicing people

Deleted
    Subscribe to a different MMO. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were at all possible, my final day of life would be a grand finale of brilliant fireworks. An evening of stars’ flickerings synchronized with the sparkles of firework dust – colour collapsing into indigo clouds. The skies’ exuberant visual choir. And then, I would thud back into the tall blades of grass and let destruction envelope me.

There is so much more I'd like to do, however, 24 hours would not be enough time.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes "Awww!
    -Jack Kerouac

10+ Year Old Account
    Go have some fun.

Get a gun, buy buttloads of cocaine and "borrow" a realy fast car (like everyone else will try to do lol) and then im going for a

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    Killing spree.
    Ok joking :P

Dunno what I'd do. My life is pretty perfect like it is atm. Maybe I'd realy get me some drugs and have a realy nice trip with all of my friends until the big bang.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    take some mushrooms and meditate in the mountains/woods while embracing the end.

same old same old

drinkingsamurai
    I'd climb a big ass mountain without any gear (cuz it doesnt really matter if you fall down or not) dressed as Mel Gibson as in Braveheart (including facepaint and greatsword) stand on the top of the largest peak and play the Braveheart theme when I watch the world coming to it's end.