Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I really hope this list is incomplete. Engineering getting the shaft again on their crafted helms

Those BS weapons will fetch a pretty penny, im curious what the going rate for orbs on those will be, thinking a good time to make a killing...

Didn't someone post a while back, asking if the chaos orbs would be made BoE? Maybe I was hallucinating, but I swear I saw a GM state they'd be made BoE in the next big patch.... which would be 4.2? Or did they put that on the backburner?

UGH why do we have to do Northrend research to get the new glyph? *sigh* And nothing for enhancement regarding weapons? Insane. Just when I think 4.2 is the turning point for Shaman, these stupid stipulations show up.

The problem is that Ahune really isn't worth running for most people. One vanity pet and one vanity staff (it is a vanity staff, no sane caster would use a staff with no intellect).

I ran Ahune yesterday and the queue times were over 13 minutes. This was the first day of the event.

I understand Blizzard not wanting to make event bosses drop gear that smashes current content gear, but they need to provide some incentive. Hell, even if he dropped 359 cloaks it would be an improvement. The Scythe needs to be brought up to par with ZA/ZG weapons at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    More free epics for the rich scrubs.
    Because 10-15 minutes at the AH each day easily making 2k+ per day is hard...

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hellforge View Post
    i dont see how any profession can earn alot of gold, by grinding "max proff lfw tip appreaciated" will only earn you 50g-100g per work

mats = other people provide
    if you decide to make it yourself = u find own mats and put in AH. <<<< earns the most, but have to spend time finding mats, makes no different if i sell the mats or i sell the crafted item, differ by abit

like elementium earthguard, it sells 3k usually. the mats cost 2.7k roughly. goldmine?

i just gotta go trash runs, gdkp it
    earn 100k per day lol
    whats a goldmine? trash run is
    You are pretty clueless then, JC/Enchanting I can easily make 2k+ a day in about 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by observant View Post
    Didn't someone post a while back, asking if the chaos orbs would be made BoE? Maybe I was hallucinating, but I swear I saw a GM state they'd be made BoE in the next big patch.... which would be 4.2? Or did they put that on the backburner?
    Bluepost only mentioned "in a future patch". General assumption (and also indicated on the PTR) is that this future patch is not 4.2, although I would love it. Can't stand to know that i need to farm the crappy orbs for my BS when I have 22 on my tailor...

Quote Originally Posted by KamiKapse View Post
    Bluepost only mentioned "in a future patch". General assumption (and also indicated on the PTR) is that this future patch is not 4.2, although I would love it. Can't stand to know that i need to farm the crappy orbs for my BS when I have 22 on my tailor...
    Thanks... was hoping they meant 4.2

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    has anyone been able to confirm all sources of Living Embers? are they ONLY dropped from bosses in firelands? Do they drop from Trash mobs as well? Can they be bought with VP? Are they BoP?Also, i saw someone mention that they are no longer a part of the chain for the legendary staff, is that true?

Deleted
    No much engi luv :

Deleted
    so, engie is degraded to a hunter profession now? sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Why is Blacksmithing the only crafting profession getting 365 stuff? (aside from the one engineering item, which should have been a 359 introduced at launch...)The Firelands raid gear is nice, but it also would have been nice to see some 365 stuff for every profession on the daily hub vendors.
    the 365 weapons from blacksmithing does not require raiding to be able to make them, the plans are from dailys and the matts are obtainable on the AH. The rest of the blacksmithing gear is the same lvl as the other profesions and like the other profs you have to raid to get some of the mats and the plans.

As for engineering the least they could do would be to upgrade the cogwheels to keep them competitive. I don't think that engineering has become a hunter only profession yet because the tinkers are very useful for tanks. The gun would be useful for rogues as well as hunters and i'm not sure if there are new bombs but i heard that rogues in wrath would use saronite bombs in their rotation. Still for a profession that is supposed to be useful to all classes like JC and alchemy it is not pulling its weight for clothies.
    Last edited by mmoc215e1a8b07; 2011-06-28 at 06:45 AM. Reason: addition

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by P Tec the Wise View Post
    the 365 weapons from blacksmithing does not require raiding to be able to make them, the plans are from dailys and the matts are obtainable on the AH. The rest of the blacksmithing gear is the same lvl as the other profesions and like the other profs you have to raid to get some of the mats and the plans.
    You recognise that your answer doesn't fit in any way to the quoted post, don't you?
    What he actually talked about was the fact that BS is the only profession getting more than one or Two 365-patterns.

And, what makes me even more sad, is that fact that there is no 1H-Agi weapon besides that dagger --> no 365 weapons for my Enh ;(
    Last edited by mmoc2359d021de; 2011-06-28 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    what makes me even more sad, is that fact that there is no 1H-Agi weapon besides that dagger --> no 365 weapons for my Enh ;(
    I agree, as usual there is dagger, sword but nothing usefull for Enh shaman, at least there is 2 mail items in LW