Thread: Lulzsec Busted.

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Lulzsec Busted.

15+ Year Old Account
    One 19 year old child counts as a bust?

I hope that's it. I guess I would feel bad if teenagers go to prison, but when you're doing something as intrusive as that, well, you're gonna get tried to the full extent of the law. Tough tacos.

Deleted
    A 19 year old computer nerd will make a lot of friends inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    The wonderful part is that 19-years-old is legally considered an adult. He's looking at a LONG, LONG, LOOONNNGGG, time in prison.

As far as questioning whether this "counts as a bust?" I'm sure between interrogations, his computer(s), his home, and his friends, any accomplices he may have had will be found.

Deleted
    Haha one of the retards took down in less than a week and surprise surprise it was a 19 year old nerd...wonder how cocky they will be now one of them as been taken in,would love footage of him crying himself to sleep in his prison cell.

My post is kinda aggressive but these guys got to big headed with the boasting on twitter etc I'm glad they got busted.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a start.

Deleted
    Believe me this little shit will crack faster than an egg...bet he's spilling the beans on the rest of the gang as we speak <3

10+ Year Old Account
    He himself may not be a member of lulzsec, the chances are that he is one of the hacktivists that lulzsec were encouraging to help them on getting "dirt" on governemt agencies etc for them to leak later on.

He maywell be in lulzsec or anonymous but it's not like jsut his arrest will change anything, if anything if he was a valued mamber of the team it will make them more angsty and they will try and hack more people and do more damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic V&, he should have read /b/ harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was only a matter of time before someone got arrested, seen this coming from a mile away.

Since there's probably a good chance he doesn't know any intimate details of the other involved, I suspect he's going to be made an example of and absolutely smashed in the charges laid against and requested jail sentence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    Believe me this little shit will crack faster than an egg...bet he's spilling the beans on the rest of the gang as we speak <3
    I doubt a script kiddie on his mom and dads computer will be able to yield much actionable intelligence on anything.

Deleted
    A 19 year old nerd like that will just tell the cops everyone who is involved. Yep their done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    Since there's probably a good chance he doesn't know any intimate details of the other involved, I suspect he's going to be made an example of and absolutely smashed in the charges laid against and requested jail sentence.
    ^ this

I dont think he can get out of it now though, becasue he clearly left osme sort of evidence behind that lead the police to him in the first place. So they will jsut sue that as evidence and the kid won't be able to prove that it wasnt him :P
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    Yup I agree...how retarded are they though looking at it now they basically broke the law and boasted about it all over the internetz/twitter I hope they get some serious ''hard time''

''19-year-old suspected of being mastermind behind computer hacking group LulzSec arrested in Wickford, Essex. #c4news''

news agency's now claiming he is the mastermind behind the operation.
    Last edited by mmocef2d6be495; 2011-06-21 at 12:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt a script kiddie on his mom and dads computer will be able to yield much actionable intelligence on anything.
    The computer may well, though. Proxies fall apart pretty easily as links fall away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    Yup I agree...how retarded are they though looking at it now they basically broke the law and boasted about it all over the internetz/twitter I hope they get some serious ''hard time''
    I'm not actualyl sure of the laws on this kind of stuff, will they actually get jail time or will they jsut get banned from the internet and a hefty fine?

I suppose it depends hat this kid peronally did, if he was jsut part of the DDoS attacks then i doubt he will be inprisoned. But if he was one of the ones that stole passwords and leaked stuff then maybe he will

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    ^ this

I dont think he can get out of it now though, becasue he clearly left osme sort of evidence behind that lead the police to him in the first place. So they will jsut sue that as evidence and the kid won't be able to prove that it wasnt him :P
    agreed

odds are hes a nobody that the police are gonne scapegoat to show they are actually doin something

would be hilarious if any of the LulzSec guys got caught that quickly

he was prob just a random that was using the LOIC that jester modded to broadcast the details of anyone who used it
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-06-21 at 12:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Breaking News broadcast which rotates across the top of the BBC website, which is now just Latest news says this;

A UK teenager suspected of being a mastermind behind a notorious international computer hacking group has been arrested in Essex

He's the suspected mastermind.