Poll: How many hours do you get every week night?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How many hours of sleep you get each night?

This is somewhat for research purpose, but how many hours of sleep do you typically get each weekday? Don't include napping hour.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm restless... with insomnia most of the time and works killing me which makes it worse in addition to raids

Less then 2-4 hours

I got 10 hours today, heh heh heh. >.> What can I say? I love sleep.

Not enough. I raid on worknights and have to wake up at 6 AM for work, so I usually get about 6 hours. The weekend, now, that's a different story.

Right now my alarm is saying that it'll go of in 5 hours and 10 min :/

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I got 10 hours today, heh heh heh. >.> What can I say? I love sleep.
    Trust me, i love sleep too, but I wake up really early for work and have a hard time falling asleep early at night especially when i take a nap in the afternoon =(

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Trust me, i love sleep too, but I wake up really early for work and have a hard time falling asleep early at night especially when i take a nap in the afternoon =(
    Yeah, I'm mostly able to sleep so long because I don't have anything to do. I'm getting as much of it in as I can until I have a job and what-not.

depends, i usually go to sleep at about 12am-2am, wake up anywhere between 8am and 12pm depending if i have to work or not, so im going with 6-12 hours lol

I'm averaging around 6 hours atm unless i'm off the next day
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Short five hour naps before work. Even though always I dream for it to be longer.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

~7hrs

I usually wake up in 3-4hrs but i don't get up until about 7hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Not enough. I raid on worknights and have to wake up at 6 AM for work, so I usually get about 6 hours. The weekend, now, that's a different story.
    Same as me. I work at 6:30 am so I find myself waking up around 5:40 am. I try to sleep around 10 or 11pm, but i usually sleep at 12 or 1 am And by the midday, i cant help but take a nap. My sleeping schedule is forever screwed

5-6 hours average, with usually 1-2 nights a week where i get about 4

My sleep schedule constantly changes so it's difficult to get an average for me. I'd say 6 hours is the best estimate I can come up with because I have major sleep issues and my sleep is fragmented.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    i try my best to get 8hs sometimes im cheeky and sneak upto 9 i can function ok on 6hs but after a few days of 6h naps i crash out.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a good day 8+

Usually I limit myself to 6-7 so I can fall asleep easier...which doesn't really work due to stress/anxiety :/

1-2 hours typically. I crash for about sixteen hours on average three times every two weeks.

last week i had 9 hours of sleep over 3 nights, 1+4+4 wich kinda screwed me up bigtime at work, but overall its around 5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends. On school days, typically 5-7 hrs, while on weekends and my summer off it's like 11. :X

Edit: Apparently I can't read week night teehee
    Last edited by Rec; 2011-06-27 at 04:15 AM.