Atramedes bell inscription

Last week I took a closer look at the bell in the Atramedes encounter. I recognized the inscribed "runes" say: "Too Soon Executus". It was a funny suprise and I wanted to share this with everybody who is interested in such things, especially the people that usually do not click the bell ;-)

MfG Muhox

nice find thanks for sharing since i love things like this
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Haha! This is brilliant! Great find. I wonder how many have seen it before you, if any.

It's very humorous that they put something like that on the bells

But I don't get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post

But I don't get it...
    It is what Ragnaros Yells when you get to him in MC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post

But I don't get it...

Ever been to Molten Core? If not, scroll all the way down to quotes here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Ragnaros_(tactics)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    It is what Ragnaros Yells when you get to him in MC.
    And for the full quote:

Majordomo Executus yells: Imprudent whelps! You've rushed headlong to your own deaths! See now, the master stirs!
    Majordomo Executus yells:
    Behold Ragnaros - the Firelord! He who was ancient when this world was young! Bow before him, mortals! Bow before your ending!
    Ragnaros yells:
    TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS INTRUSION?
    Majordomo Executus yells:
    These mortal infidels, my lord! They have invaded your sanctum and seek to steal your secrets!
    Ragnaros yells:
    FOOL! YOU ALLOWED THESE INSECTS TO RUN RAMPANT THROUGH THE HALLOW CORE? AND NOW YOU LEAD THEM TO MY VERY LAIR? YOU HAVE FAILED ME, EXECUTUS! JUSTICE SHALL BE MET, INDEED!
    Ragnaros kills Executus.

Ragnaros yells:
    NOW FOR YOU, INSECTS! BOLDLY, YOU SOUGHT THE POWER OF RAGNAROS. NOW YOU SHALL SEE IT FIRSTHAND!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehehe, that's cute. I like Blizzard for that kind of stuff

wat the hell, great find, never saw this before!

Question is why on Atramedes bell? What is the link between the bells and Atramedes.....

Deleted
    Thanks for sharing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I never got close enough to the bell to read the inscription, since someone always sprints over to stop the RP. O.o Seems a little odd to see "TOO SOON EXECUTUS" in BWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Wow, I never got close enough to the bell to read the inscription, since someone always sprints over to stop the RP. O.o Seems a little odd to see "TOO SOON EXECUTUS" in BWD.
    Not too Odd as MC is underneath the very place that BWD is situated(entrance is in BRD remember)

Deleted
    Holy crap. Cannot unsee.

nice finding, OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    Awesome spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Question is why on Atramedes bell? What is the link between the bells and Atramedes.....
    The reason the Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge is as they are, is because before the Orcs even came to Azeroth, in the War of Three Hammers, the Ironforge and Wildhammer Dwarves were leading a counter-assault on the Dark Iron Dwarves, who had just recently been ousted from the former capital of the Wildhammers, Grim Batol.

In a desperate bid to destroy their enemies, the Dark Iron Dwarves summoned Ragnaros, who's arrival created those fiery-as-hell areas, from what previously were more akin to Redridge/Loch Modan-themed areas.

This explains all the fire elementals in Blackrock Depths, as well as all the Twilight's Hammer. If you do the Dwarven starting zone, you also find out from Moira herself, that while some Dark Iron Dwarves are on the side of the Alliance now, many are still lead by the Twilight's Hammer, hence why we still have BRD as a dungeon, in virtually the same format it always has been. (This is also why Dwarves can be Warlocks and Mages now, through Dark Iron teachings.)

As to the bell and Atramedes himself? Nothing. Blackrock Mountain was a Dwarven city long before the Blackrock Orcs of the First War came to claim it their own (And they took the upper parts), and before Nefarian (aka Blackwing) came much later on (late Second War, around the time of the Through the Dark Portal expansion I believe). The reason the Dwarves only occupy the lowest regions is two-fold:
    1: Closer to their lord Ragnaors
    2: The Dark Horde (Blackrock Orcs, Smolderthorn Trolls, Stonespire Ogres, and parts of the Black Dragonflight) have kept them thoroughly beat down below, as Ragnaros has been too weak to be summoned back to the mortal plane again.

As to the reason for the inscription is mostly just Blizzard being Blizzard :P