Priest is a redicilous healer class atm!

Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having the same problems as me with priest`s atm.

My problem is that I cant get over 2000 HPS without going oom, I cast flashheals for superfast casting so the tank wont die but when I do I go oom in a sec.

So is anyone else able to do a decent HPS as a priest?

FU blizz for destroying my priest

I WANT IT BUFFED ASAP!

Cant do this shit in 4.2 ! The blood dk tank is beating me on the HPS meters

trollolololololololol

but on the serious side... yes, you are going to OOM if you only cast your fast heal. check the cost of it. it is obscene, and meant to be that way. Think Triage. If tank takes a 2k hit, do you use your heal that heals for 10k but at 20k mana, or your 3k heal for 3k mana?

This forum needs to incorporate a rep/neg system so I can put you in the red.

Deleted
    I know absolutely nothing about Priests but I assume you would get more help in the Priest Class Forum.
    Good luck!

Edit: Ah you have 1 post.....

Where is the priest forum? I just joined and new to forums, dont know how it works...

I just want blizzard to say that they are going to buff my priest, cause I was good in wotlk, with renew spec, but now, i cant even play disc! I go oom after 10 bubbles!!!

What have changed to priest`s in cataclysm ?? I just feel my priest is hopeless atm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please close this... and if you post this in the priest forums, Kelesti will put your head in a sack..

If people like champ3000 stop posting coments like that ?! Did I ask for your negative opinion ?! FREAKIN moron...

If you dont got any tips for me, id rather enjoy you shut your piehole...

HalvorseN: You have been called out as a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HalvorseN View Post
    Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having the same problems as me with priest`s atm.

My problem is that I cant get over 2000 HPS without going oom, I cast flashheals for superfast casting so the tank wont die but when I do I go oom in a sec.

So is anyone else able to do a decent HPS as a priest?

FU blizz for destroying my priest

I WANT IT BUFFED ASAP!

Cant do this shit in 4.2 ! The blood dk tank is beating me on the HPS meters
    Either your trolling or you completely suck as a Healing Priest. If you need advice on how to play a priest just check the priest forums. We'll probably be able to help you improve.

On another note, this post shows a lot of the things wrong with the community. You can't get enough healing done, so of course your class must be underpowered.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Where is the priest forum? I just joined and new to forums, dont know how it works...
    In the very, very, very unlikely chance that you are serious and not trolling....

Here you go, Priest Forums: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/274-Priest

Dude you have to shield the nubs and THEN heals them.

Moved to the Priest forums.

Kelesti: Enjoy. <3.

What have changed to priest`s in cataclysm ?? I just feel my priest is hopeless atm...
    Read some of the sticky posts in the priest forum. How you should be healing is different than Wrath now; you are not supposed to spam flash heals or shields anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people like champ3000 stop posting coments like that ?! Did I ask for your negative opinion ?! FREAKIN moron...

If you dont got any tips for me, id rather enjoy you shut your piehole...
    If you would take 5 mins to do some research, this post wouldn't have been nescessary..

10+ Year Old Account

I just want blizzard to say that they are going to buff my priest, cause I was good in wotlk, with renew spec, but now, i cant even play disc! I go oom after 10 bubbles!!!

The priest forums can be found here.
    What happened is that you played okay when healing was faceroll and now it actually takes a little bit of effort and attention.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by champ3000 View Post
    Please close this... and if you post this in the priest forums, Kelesti will put your head in a sack..
    I just so happened to pick up a few black bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan
    Moved to the Priest forums.

Kelesti: Enjoy. <3.
    Good thing I have more than one.

Thread Closed for obvious reasons... and please, dear gods, REPORT THESE THREADS INSTEAD OF REPLYING --Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~