Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauhm View Post
    Well like I said, getting the Flame Bloom gloves and the Tier pants will be very helpful since the pants are hit haste and your current pants are crit haste. You can then unreforge on a few other pieces of gear then to get more haste.
    Well I have Flamebloom Gloves of the suggestion of a previous poster. But tbf it would be a waste of Valor to get the Legs now, considering the patch hits tomorrow, which A) brings new gear and B) I can get them for JP so I will buy them asap tomorrow. So thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    Well I have Flamebloom Gloves of the suggestion of a previous poster. But tbf it would be a waste of Valor to get the Legs now, considering the patch hits tomorrow, which A) brings new gear and B) I can get them for JP so I will buy them asap tomorrow. So thanks for the tip
    Actually all your current valor is being converted to justice points. So you won't be able to get new gear with your current valor (since you won't have it anymore). It'd be best to get your pants asap so you can function better with the new raids.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually all your current valor is being converted to justice points. So you won't be able to get new gear with your current valor (since you won't have it anymore). It'd be best to get your pants asap so you can function better with the new raids.
    Yes i know that but currently I am JP capped with 7k+ Valor so I may as well profit from the point conversion in gold tomorrow and use the JP to buy the legs would it not? I didn't mean that I would buy new gear with Valor.

Yes i know that but currently I am JP capped with 7k+ Valor so I may as well profit from the point conversion in gold tomorrow and use the JP to buy the legs would it not? I didn't mean that I would buy new gear with Valor.
    Oooh. Sorry I read that wrong. -.- But yeah that does make sense, just picking them up tomorrow. It'll be a nice dps increase.

Are you planning on getting the staff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. Sorry I read that wrong. -.- But yeah that does make sense, just picking them up tomorrow. It'll be a nice dps increase.

Are you planning on getting the staff?
    The Legendary? If so, no I am not our guild had a discussion and it was decided to go to an Spreist, I am 3rd in line for the staff :P

The Legendary? If so, no I am not our guild had a discussion and it was decided to go to an Spreist, I am 3rd in line for the staff :P
    That's really unfortunate. The hit/haste alone is beautiful, but third in line isn't bad. A lot of it you can do on your own. Other than what I said, I can't really see any other way to get more haste on your gear. Wow-reforge.com (i think) is a great place to get proper reforges.

That's really unfortunate. The hit/haste alone is beautiful, but third in line isn't bad. A lot of it you can do on your own. Other than what I said, I can't really see any other way to get more haste on your gear. Wow-reforge.com (i think) is a great place to get proper reforges.
    EJ has a pretty good spreadsheet for gear more generally, as well.