Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Scary stories and ghost stories, tell us yours! :D

Okay, got inspiered of the "What are you afraid of?"-thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=scary+stories)

So, I read this ghost-like story there, as quoted from Drekmen:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    This. I couldn't sleep properly for 2 days.

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in.
    The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room,
    there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there.
    Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances.
    So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room,
    and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room
    with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle.
    Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole.
    Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his,
    and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white.
    She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door.
    He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity,
    but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life.
    He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day,
    he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness.
    He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving.
    Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before,
    and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information.
    She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?"
    The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story.
    A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it.
    But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

Okay, that's his story. I do belive I fucked up the font now, and not sure how to return it... Buuut well, over to my creepy story!

A man was out having a walk in the woods. He admiered the nature around him, looked at the forest, and he got quite lost in his mind as he was walking there. After some time, he started to think about going home, but he didn't know the way back. As his mind was in lala-land while he was walking, he didn't remember anything from where he had been walking or anything. So he just turned 180 degrees, and started walking back again. After several hours of walking, he figured he'd better find a place to rest, and lucky for him, he noticed a cabin some distance in front of him.

He approached the small cabin, and didn't see any light in the windows, so he knocked on the door. Noone answered. He knocked again. Still no answer. So he checked the door handle. It wasn't locked. He opened the door, and asked "Hello?" No answer this time either. He looked quickly through the cabin. It was one room, with a table in the middle, and a bed at one of the walls. He figured he could stay there, just this night. So he undressed, and went to bed. While he was laying in the bed, he looked at the pictures hanging on the walls around him. They were all deformed, with warts, scars, wierd blisters and such in the faces. And all were portraits. He though that this was wierd, having these pictures in this cabin. And so many of them... Covering the whole wall... He didn't think more about this, and went to sleep.

The next morning, he woke up, and looked around. Where the portraits had been last night, it was now only windows.

Oookay, that freaked me out the first time someone told it to me. So, now I want YOU to tell me, and all the fellow MMO-champ readers YOUR scary stories! Come on, gimme the creepy ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

I'm a huge wuss, but the Majora's Mask creepypasta genuinely creeped me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that's almost the same story as I wrote xD Please give us something more... Different ^^

As to what Digglett wrote... That shit is creepy... Gave me the chills!
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, some immagination you got there, boy!

Deleted
    It was a dark and story night.
    It was raining hard and

OH GOD LOOK BEHIND YOU!

This is actually a REAL story, though the legends behind it arent and were just rumors, but as a primary school kid me and everyone else believed it.

Back in 1994 when my primary school first opened there was a student there who wrote the poem ''A sunburnt country'' her name was dorothea mackellar, and the school is now called Mackellar Primary school.

Well anyway there was a little memorial to her in one of the corridors in the school, which lead to the rumor that she died, and people making up MORE rumors that she hung herself in the school toilets because of bullying.

One day we were talking about her at lunchtime, and went to the creepy portable toilets near the back of the school to check the toilets out that she ''hung'' herself in (By the way noone EVER used these toilets.) and as we approached the toilets it began to rain, and alot.. it was a very sunny day before that too, so it then became a wet day time table and everyone had to go inside because of the rain.

When me and my friends got back inside we decided to research her on the school computers and as we searched her name the computer out of nowhere shut itself down, needless to say we were pretty creeped out.

Well yeah it seems theres a missing piece of the story to the end of it, but i was still pretty spooked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight this is a pretty shitty one I just made up and I'm tired so w/e.

A man moves into a home. Haunted of course. It was a cheap house because nobody had lived there in over 20 years. The last person who lived there was murdered, the only remains they could find were blood samples that were splattered around the walls of the living room. The neighbours say they could hear a shrill shriek that they could never forget.

The story is about a girl, green eyes, brown hair, who was tormented by her father daily. She had no siblings and her mother passed away. She was abused in all manner by her father and would recluse to her room and slice her wrists to pass out and make the pain go away. Until the day he took her innocence she cracked and ripped into his neck with her teeth and killed him. She then hung herself in the living room. They say her ghost can be seen only in the early hours of the morning and she bears strong hate for men.

So the guy at 4 AM is crouching over his computer in the living room, the light of his monitor illuminates his palms. As he types he sees a flash in the left corner of his eye. Two green circles. As he peers closer a bloodied hand reaches out and grabs his left hand. The man backs away and in the light her long brown hair would curl unnaturally her mouth bloodied her eyes full of ferocity and her wounds exposed, the burns, the cuts, the bruises.

The neighbours awoke with a chill down their spine, it was time to pack and move.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm a huge wuss, but the Majora's Mask creepypasta genuinely creeped me out.
    You shouldn't have done that...
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the legitimate story of why my neighbor is insane :/

***Don't Read if Your Squeamish***

So my neighbor lived with her parents until they died. It's not as if she had no life or couldn't get married...lot's of guys were interested in her and she tried to date, but her parents were selfish and wanted her to take care of her, (she has a sister but she jumped ship years ago) so they sabotaged all her relationships. Eventually, desperate, she went to a bar and hooked up with a random guy...when they got back to his house he raped her at knife point...then locked her inside his closet with 4-5 dead women stuffed in as well. She was stuck in their for about a day until her parents called the police and eventually tracked her down and arrested the guy. Her parents died years later and now she's legitimately insane, as she has no idea what to do with herself anymore other than drink and use drugs (talking heroine).

The reason she isn't in jail or an asylum is because for the most part she's really quiet and her sister comes and checks on her every 5-6 days. Every so often you can hear her sobbing or screaming though :/

15+ Year Old Account
    After a very heavy night of the booze i awake to find your mother snoring next to me....

THE HORROR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    This is actually a REAL story, though the legends behind it arent and were just rumors, but as a primary school kid me and everyone else believed it.

Back in 1994 when my primary school first opened there was a student there who wrote the poem ''A sunburnt country'' her name was dorothea mackellar, and the school is now called Mackellar Primary school.

Well anyway there was a little memorial to her in one of the corridors in the school, which lead to the rumor that she died, and people making up MORE rumors that she hung herself in the school toilets because of bullying.

One day we were talking about her at lunchtime, and went to the creepy portable toilets near the back of the school to check the toilets out that she ''hung'' herself in (By the way noone EVER used these toilets.) and as we approached the toilets it began to rain, and alot.. it was a very sunny day before that too, so it then became a wet day time table and everyone had to go inside because of the rain.

When me and my friends got back inside we decided to research her on the school computers and as we searched her name the computer out of nowhere shut itself down, needless to say we were pretty creeped out.

Well yeah it seems theres a missing piece of the story to the end of it, but i was still pretty spooked.
    Haha, that'd freak me totally out! :P

Let's hear more guys stories ^^ For some pre-sleep horror!

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihvl7flPc1qf63ezo1_400.gif
    Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark <3

Oh my childhood.. yes those are marketed to kids, at least they were in my school library.

Deleted
    Oh, how nice. I thought I was the only one who found that story pretty creepy(I read that story to a girl and she just laughed)

Let's contribute:

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured.The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found their fantasy world.It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up.Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Oh, how nice. I thought I was the only one who found that story pretty creepy(I read that story to a girl and she just laughed)

Let's contribute:

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured.The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found their fantasy world.It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up.Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.
    Hahaha, dude! You're mean! :P I've been thinking about similiar stuff. Like if we all live in just a dream, or in a gigantic world of robots, and I'm the only human here. Everyone else is just programmed to act with me. Those thoughts creep me out! Anyways, your stories are funneh, keeps me entertained! More like this from other guys aswell, please! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Okay.

check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I do not care about soviet crime. Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow
    Dude seriously, that was fucking hillarious. I'm at work and it takes so much self control to keep me from bursting into laughter! You made my day on a 10 hour shift, I love you.

are these stories real ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    are these stories real ?
    Of course they are.

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

^that one was not that creepy though. Have to say, most of these creepy pastas are pretty cheesy, it's hard to find a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that story always creeped me out when I was a kid :P I can just immagine that sicko on the floor licking her hand xD
    I've got a ghost story, although it's not that creepy, just a tad bit...

Okay, here goes.

A woman was finished at work late one night. She had been working over time, and the clock was about midnight. She was driving the usual way back home, when she came to a sign that told her the road was under construction, so she had to take a detour. This detour was close to a cemetry, but it didn't worry the woman very much. When she passed the cemetry, she noticed a young girl in a red coat standing at the road. She pulled over, and rolled down the window. "Hey girl. You look cold, could I offer you a ride home?" The young girl that seemed to be about ten years old, lightened up and gladly accepted her offer. She opened the door, and let the little girl in. They talked abit about her work, and the little girls school and such, until they reached the house where the little girl lived. She said goodbye, thanks for the ride, and skip jumped to the door and went inside.

When the woman finally got home, she noticed the little girls red coat in the passanger seat. She thought she could deliver it the next day, and then she went to bed. The next morning the woman drove back to the house where she let the little girl off. She knocked on the door, and an old widow opened the door. "Yes?" she asked. "Good morning to you, ma'm" the woman replied. "I belive I have your grand daughters coat in my car. She must have forgotten it last night when I drove her home." The widow looked wierd back at her. "Wait a few seconds here my dear." she said, and walked back into the house. A few seconds later, she came back with a picture in her hand. "Is this the girl you drove home last night?" She asked. The picture was a black and white photography of the little girl she drove home the last night. So she nodded and told her that it was her. "That is my daughter... She died 40 years ago, and today is her birthday..."

Sooo... that was my second story!

It was a dark and stormy night...
    The toilet light was dim
    First a SPLASH and then a CRASH!!
    Good grief he's fallen in!!