High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

To all you Firelands trash farmer..

Has anyone recieved an epic drop from the Cinderweb Spiderlings lately?

I'm wondering as I'm soloing them.

-Vomi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. We got one yesterday
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you soloing them as? Feral Druid or Pally

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter. : - D

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Yes. We got one yesterday
    That's not recently enough. I need to know if it was within the last five hours or so.

I farmed those, but died too often because FD bugged. Wasn't worth it with the repair bill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing that dropped for me today was a pattern from those spiders

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    I farmed those, but died too often because FD bugged. Wasn't worth it with the repair bill.
    Well, I for one do not die. I just wanna know if someone had these mobs drop an epic or two within the last five hours or so.

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Only thing that dropped for me today was a pattern from those spiders
    Better than nothing, ty. Anything more people? Maybe a weapon, or trinket?

We got the 1h axe ~2 hours ago.

I'm trying it now, I figure if the gold is still 2g ish then they havent been nerfed. How are you killing them? I find it takes a lot of resets
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Casual/hardcore and skill/noskill are not related.
    You can casually raid a couple short nights per week, and if you are skilled, you will clear that content eventually.
    Or you can bang your head on it every night for 5 hours straight and eventually you will clear it even with crap for skills.

15+ Year Old Account
    In various trash runs I've done over several toons, I've seen both patterns and gear drop from the spiderlings.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Today i farmed the spiders as a feral druid for about 7 hours, and the only drops i got were greens and the Enchant Wrist-50 Agility world drop recipe. I usually kill 4 packs of the spiders, which was easy but slow rep to 5999/6000 (it stops at 5999 if you solo farm spiderlings). Ive heard of other methods and classes solo farming as well, but i dont get how a hunter can get past the trash at the beginning and not pull aggro lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kkat View Post
    Today i farmed the spiders as a feral druid for about 7 hours, and the only drops i got were greens and the Enchant Wrist-50 Agility world drop recipe. I usually kill 4 packs of the spiders, which was easy but slow rep to 5999/6000 (it stops at 5999 if you solo farm spiderlings). Ive heard of other methods and classes solo farming as well, but i dont get how a hunter can get past the trash at the beginning and not pull aggro lol
    Camo and hug the sides.

This should be doable as a protection paladin with ilvl359 ye ?

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 02:26 AM ----------

Where are the spiders aswell?

Spiders a re on the ramp going up to Beth'tilac. You pretty much NEED a complete combat reset to stand a chance or to use Invisibility Pots to get passed the Molten Lord to solo only the 2nd pack instead.

Thanks now i can farm on my hunter if i get bored of my druid. seems alot easy on my druid since im 361 and can pop all cd's and swipe spam+SM reset :P

How do you do it as a feral druid? Everyone keeps saying it's hotfixed and they don't drop epics anymore. I know they lowered the % rate but that's all I thought they did.

Any1 found a plae to reset as a non out of combat spell? Like be able to move on my pally so it makes them evade and reset ??

The only trash i heard that was fixed were the 70k hp adds near Ryo. Nothing about spiders

Until we see the Spiders have their health reset properly and gold drop lowered, would assume they weren't impacted by the hotfix. If they wanted to hotfix them, they would also fix the reason they're soloable to begin with.

They've been hotfixed today, they don't drop any loot now, still award rep though.