Thread: 4.2 dk pvp

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    I never said you said it. I'm telling you that you don't know how to play Unholy and yes I already knew you were a reroller from the second I saw your post.

If you even try to argue that you know how to play Unholy, I'll just ask you why you even said "(Other notes: How much damage do you think you'll be putting out when you don't have a ghoul up cause you sac'd it and the summon ghoul is on CD?)" ...

And if you read what I said.. I said all top players were Desecration spec last season meaning most didn't go HoD spec aka they didn't have 6% damage reduc anyways. Yes you can go HoD spec but again, Desecration spec was better last season (and you didn't go it) and now this season Unholy will be better, but you won't go it. I'm just trying to help you break 2k.

You get more healing as Unholy, you have Death's Advance which btw being able to take no damage from Melee because you can simply dead zone them or out-run them > taking 6% less (and hell, as I said, you can spec BB), and an on-demand pet sac (either your gargoyle, or actual pet), and BTW in case you didn't know.. a lot of Melee do have abilities that count as magic and will get your RP up. (e.g. Rogue's poisons, Ret Paladins in general, DKs, Enh shammy and the only two that I can think of that really don't is Feral & Warrior.)

And PS: I never said Frost was dead. I just said that Unholy > Frost right now for Arenas. Frost is still viable, I'll agree to that, but Unholy is better right now. (I'm not posting again because I don't need to keep explaining it over and over again)
    I don't really understand the condescending tone from most of your statements.
    Pretty much everything you've said about me as a player are false, but moving on.

Unholy will be the FoTM next season, I understand that.
    But, I don't enjoy the playstyle.
    I don't enjoy micro-managing a ghoul.
    I don't enjoy the slow ramp up time.
    The 9k stacks per strike necros are pretty sweet, that's about it for me.

I was just pointing out that frost was not as 6 foot under as people in this thread were claiming it to be.
    Last edited by Mundayz; 2011-07-03 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    I don't really understand the condescending tone from most of your statements.
    Pretty much everything you've said about me as a player are false, but moving on.

Unholy will be the FoTM next season, I understand that.
    But, I don't enjoy the playstyle.
    I don't enjoy micro-managing a ghoul.
    I don't enjoy the slow ramp up time.
    The 9k stacks per strike necros are pretty sweet, that's about it for me.

I was just pointing out that frost was not as 6 foot under as people in this thread were claiming it to be.
    Well it is. no denying that.

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    ^ Or unless there's some secret ability it really doesn't have more survivability than Unholy? Especially after DS got fucked?

I mean hell, you could even use Hungering Cold defensively last season if you wanted to (because yes, that has saved games before), well good luck with that if there's a 1.5s cast time on it.

Have you not looked at the changes or anything?...

Oh wait, you can't even spell survivability. My bad.

God forbid that the almighty hero class would have to do something as complex as fake casting...

If anyone is looking for a breakdown of Unholy this is THE thread to read. Thank god people are so stupid and this community has eager beavers ready to make them feel stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    God forbid that the almighty hero class would have to do something as complex as fake casting...
    God forbid that you knew what I was even talking about. I wasn't complaining about having to fake cast, read what I said again.

Using it defensively.

When you need it at that exact moment to save your healer or the other DPS you're with from dying, where you don't have the time to fake-cast it. I won't even go into detail about them killing you and you trying to fake-cast it, because it'll result in the same way: death & a loss.

I've had times where I saved my healer, the other DPS I was with, or myself and we ended up winning games because it was instant. I'm saying that it does affect survivability for yourself and your team in ways. There was games where I never even needed to think about using it defensively, but other times I did.

@Mundayz; Then why did you quote my post in the first place? You were trying to argue what I said, I told you otherwise, I never said that it was 6 feet under. Unholy will be better for now, until Blizzard makes some changes, I never said your favorite spec wasn't viable though. It's viable, just doesn't have as much potential.
    Last edited by xBreak; 2011-07-04 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xBreak
    @Mundayz; Then why did you quote my post in the first place? You were trying to argue what I said, I told you otherwise, I never said that it was 6 feet under. Unholy will be better for now, until Blizzard makes some changes, I never said your favorite spec wasn't viable though. It's viable, just doesn't have as much potential.

I was attempting to make a conversation about the specs but it was turned into an epeen contest. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    frost is dead compared to unholy. Anyone saying zomg frost will still be king!111!1 is either a rbg hero or is some 2200 hero
    2600 and I'll still play frost in some comps, come at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Rep it up.

damn bro, 2600? you sure are amazing at this game

damn bro, 2600? you sure are amazing at this game
    Beats 2400 on a backwater battlegroup, mr i'm better than everyone.
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-07-04 at 04:38 AM.

Beats 2400 on a backwater battlegroup, mr i'm better than everyone.
    >implying i pvp serious on my paladin
    >implying my dk heroclass isn't getting glad this season
    >umad.exe

>implying i pvp serious on my paladin
    >implying my dk heroclass isn't getting glad this season
    >umad.exe
    >implying you play on a battlegroup where glad means anything
    >implying you're not terrible
    >umad.exe

>implying you play on a battlegroup where glad means anything
    >implying you're not terrible
    >umad.exe
    >implying my bg on my dk is the same as my pally
    >implying you aren't stuck in the 2600 bracket
    >implying you're going to out troll me
    >i dont think so, tim

>implying my bg on my dk is the same as my pally
    >implying you aren't stuck in the 2600 bracket
    >implying you're going to out troll me
    >i dont think so, tim
    >implying you have a dk

Deleted
    I really do love when 2 absolute randoms try to flame each other. It's adorable. You know when you see a kitty hurt his paw and limp for a couple of seconds? Yeah. Awww.

Anyway I'd really love to know how you still play frost in some comps, Ieft, when there's clearly no season under course for the remainder of the week and the only changes that actually hurt the spec were made in 4.2, but I guess running your mouth is just too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Anyway I'd really love to know how you still play frost in some comps, Ieft, when there's clearly no season under course for the remainder of the week and the only changes that actually hurt the spec were made in 4.2, but I guess running your mouth is just too easy.
    In dk / mage / priest

You need to cheer up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I really do love when 2 absolute randoms try to flame each other. It's adorable. You know when you see a kitty hurt his paw and limp for a couple of seconds? Yeah. Awww.

Ehh, wouldn't say im a random considering i have 1000+ posts on aj

spoiler: unholy will be better as dk mage priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    I am pretty sure that one reason that I play a DK is because I do not want to play a caster. Forcing a melee to cast any fundamental ability is just nonsensical.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    Well i dont see alot of issues with my dmg at all in pvp, but when your trained by 2 melee and no DS spam to help survive ontop of having your HC interrupted now so easily,( you would think 1s cast would get off easier lol ) Just kinda blows, wondering if i stack a lil more resil to compensate but still not sure...
    You still have icebound fortitude, lichborne dc spam and ghoul sac which is pretty much as much as the other two plate classes have right now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh, wouldn't say im a random considering i have 1000+ posts on aj
    Then take this trolling BS back to AJ.