15+ Year Old Account

Ragnaros Ending (Normal) (Spoiler?)

Is this not the worse ending in the history of Warcraft events? Everyone starts yelling on vent to be quiet (ironic), we sit there... and that's it.

Nothing else. I figured I had accidentally pressed a key, but instead of talking, I stayed quiet so others could watch... I believe they did the same, cause suddenly we all just started running and jumping around waiting, till suddenly we all came to the realization it was over and began talking on vent.

I know this is going to get some replies that it's only normal mode, yada yada, but technically it's still killing Ragnaros... I'm not into RP and I don't know Lore too well, but man, you'd think killing the Fire Lord who's been helping ruin the world (TWICE) would result in some sort of ending, whether it be speech, or text, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Is this not the worse ending in the history of Warcraft events? Everyone starts yelling on vent to be quiet (ironic), we sit there... and that's it.

Nothing else. I figured I had accidentally pressed a key, but instead of talking, I stayed quiet so others could watch... I believe they did the same, cause suddenly we all just started running and jumping around waiting, till suddenly we all came to the realization it was over and began talking on vent.

I know this is going to get some replies that it's only normal mode, yada yada, but technically it's still killing Ragnaros... I'm not into RP and I don't know Lore too well, but man, you'd think killing the Fire Lord who's been helping ruin the world (TWICE) would result in some sort of ending, whether it be speech, or text, or something.

The guys dead, who are you wanting to talk to you?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You get no special ending for killing Al'akir either, or for killing Nefarian, Sinestra, Cho'gall and so on. Special endings are reserved for end bosses, such as Kil'jaeden, Illidan and Arthas, one would argue that the only *real* special ending (a cinematic) was Arthas the Lich King.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a 7 boss raid that took 8 months to come out and a few hours to beat.

What did you expect?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post

He does... he goes "Too soon!" and drops below the lava again.
    Real ending (like with LK) is on heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehorse View Post
    The guys dead, who are you wanting to talk to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You get no special ending for killing Al'akir either, or for killing Nefarian, Sinestra, Cho'gall and so on. Special endings are reserved for end bosses, such as Kil'jaeden, Illidan and Arthas, one would argue that the only *real* special ending (a cinematic) was Arthas the Lich King.
    Ya, I know... it just seems like Ragnaros is more important than Al'akir, and the others listed... maybe I just have more of a soft spot for him.

Maybe I was more hyped about the entire firelands encounter than I should have been, in the grand scheme of things he's only a minor player in this expansion.

I was just surprised he didn't have a dying emote or anything, he just left.

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 05:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    He does... he goes "Too soon!" and drops below the lava again.
    Real ending (like with LK) is on heroic.
    Did he yell that? Hmm, must have missed it...

Umm he doesnt die ? He bails at 10%. You KILL him in Heroic mode.

Maybe you'll get your epic lore ending for him there XD.

Will Deathwing yell "LOL BAI" and fly away at 5% on normal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Will Deathwing yell "LOL BAI" and fly away at 5% on normal?
    I hope so.. that would be awesome