Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Drowsy. Had surgery last week, it finally didn't hurt enough to the point where I could look at it today. It's a hole. Pretty dark hole, so I got a flashlight, and found out it's a pretty deep dark hole. I could smuggle shit in there. So, I took my medication and now I'm here. Tired.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

Bored. I've been stuck at the same truck stop since Friday night and won't be leaving til tomorrow night. No tv. No laptop. Just me and the phone.

about to get Pho and Vietnamese coffee.... it's a good day

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wallowing in the depths of nostalgia because of this game listening to the soundtrack atm and i feel like dropping 90 and buying it again XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I just finished that game a couple of weeks back. Good stuff.

Feeling kinda neutral right now. Which is a significant improvement over the last few days/weeks. I'm always glad to reach "neutral" now. Quite tired of feeling sad/angry.

I feel good.Just helped a little girl whose dogs escaped, and they're back, safe and sound.
    On the other hand, I fell mildly annoyed.Going through a zone I hate in Guild Wars 2.

Deleted
    Feeling excited! First day at new job today. :3 Only doing a few hours of training today as I've got uni in the afternoon, but still yay!

Deleted
    Feeling shit, was in a car accident two days ago. The firemen and the ambulancemen told me that I shouldnt be alive. Was driving in the middle of the night on a small road, in a very sharp curve, a moose was in the middle of the road, I judged it that I could just turn past it instead of braking as I was driving a bit too fast, got offroad a bit too much and the tires lost the grip. Anyways, went into the side of the forest, car went over some hump in the forest over some rocks flew over some threes, landed in a kind of drop(pit) in the forest and my car flipped a couple of times, had to crawl out of the car and then had to make my way to the closest house in the middle of nowhere at nighttime. Then ambulance to the hospital and some morphine I didnt wear a safetybelt. Hearing experts say that the whole crash site is around 40m and that the car is 25m into the forest and that I really should of been dead back there makes me feel shit..
    Last edited by mmocd980c9e41f; 2013-09-05 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Feeling like shit, yet kind of happy.

I've been semi-sick for almost 2 weeks now which has prevented me from doing any proper exercise Had a terrible fever for a day 1,5 weeks ago but it went past fast but the flu remained... Healthy enough to go to work but cant really do much else.

Other than that I'm quite happy as I bought a new bicycle 2 days ago and it's AWESOME. Such a silky smooth and nice ride compared to my old piece of crap. Been riding it around everywhere for the past few days :P Doesnt really count as exercise as it's not for very big distances and it's quite effortless since the bike rocks.

High note, my niece was born the other night

Low note, my niece is in the NICU with breathing problems and I'm still deployed and can't comfort my sister.

Other than that I'm pretty damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lethargic!

Just made a cup of tea so maybe that'll make me feel better!

Tired, wishing time would go faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Wish I could quit college and just work and make money but College is mandatory over here so I can't.

Other than that? Alright.

Deleted
    Pretty awesome! Going to a job interview next week and I'm finally starting to sort out stuff so I can move out to a flat of my own. c:

Overwhelmed, stressed, hungry, happy