Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Tired... really tired

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feeling quite good actually =)

Had a really good day so far

Im wasted lmaoooo
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Shitty.

Been watching the news coverage of this explosion in Texas. What a fuckin week....
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

sad... angry... tired... poor... mostly poor

Deleted
    tired as...

Deleted
    Tired, and embarrassed...

I'm a delivery driver. I had just delivered some stuff at Schiphol Airport when I got a call to pick up a package at "SGS". Me, thinking too quickly, thought they meant SGS in Rotterdam instead of Amsterdam, so I said "ok!" and went on my way. Now, not only did I get the city wrong, but there's also no SGS in Rotterdam... turns out I was confused with a company called SSC. So I called the office and luckily they had another order waiting in Rotterdam, so they sent somebody else back to Amsterdam.

I felt like if it weren't for the fact that I'm filling in for colleagues who are on vacation, I would have been fired at once...

Thanking god it's Friday so I am so annoyed at my co-workers.

1. Get an e-mail from boss (who is in another country & time zone) to send an order out so I let the shipping department know but boss doesn't give me all the info we need. So I e-mail boss back and 1 hour later I get a call from shipping if I had heard anything. I wanted to reply back "Yes. Yes I did. I have just been sitting on his response back for over an hour" but I decided not to.

2. Send another boss a list of order numbers via e-mail. 5 minutes later he asks me to tell him one of the numbers. You seriously couldn't look at your screen?

3. Same boss as above but he realizes something is wrong with the order and starts chewing me out as if I was the one who made the mistake. Finally had to bring in the girl who did make the mistake and let the two of them hash it out.

4. Get asked by another co-worker to do some computer work which she already knows how to do and is not hard to do. It very much sounded like her time is apparently more important than my time.

5. Not a co-worker but I've been e-mailing back and forth with a customer who sounds really dense. He wants to return an item and we will issue a credit on his credit card and send out another order. To pay for the second order he wants to use the credit that's on the credit card and then remaining balance on his normal balance. Ahhhh sure buddy no problem.......

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    having a horrendous allergy attack a little hungry... and bored.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored.

hungry. i should go have lunch

Hungover..not good at all ...back to bed

sad... angry... tired... poor... mostly angry, dealing with the fact to be poor now. My cats eat better then me sometimes.

debt sanatizing is a bitch, home close to be sold on execution sale cause i cant find a job
    while 8.1% of the dutch people are unemployed and my welfare aint enought to handle my sanatizing project
    so they either kick me after being inthere for almost 1.5 out of the 3 years to sanatize my debt,
    or sell my house. And that after 1 year living off 40 euros a week, last months 40 euro's per
    2 weeks. Water and bread is for prisoners, but even they eat better then me.

Fuck the crisis, so yer... angry aswell.

O and i spend the last 4 euros i had on 6 cans of cheap beer today, so im kinda drunk aswell, wich would be the
    first time in 8 months, so thats positive. At least every thread has a silver lining. Mines booze now!
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2013-04-19 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    One hand partially paralyzed, doctor tomorrow, fearing that genetics and onset of MS has caught up with me :/ Writing with my left hand ftl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mad, havent won a bg all day...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    extremely happy, my life is pretty much perfect
    So one could say your life is so cash?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungry and a bit bored at the moment.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    Very sleepy, good night

Pretty good just worked out a little bit