Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pissed off, atm. Had to take my kids back to their mom's today early since I have to share father's day with her husband (stupid California court >.<) and when we get there to drop them off, he's hiding in the garage not even being with his other kids. Just because he wants to waste his father's day doesn't mean I should lose mine.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    I feel... different. Today I did something that is out of character for me as I want changes in my life. Big changes.
    For to long have I been without going anywhere, exploring and seeing more of the world we live in today. For 18 years (currently 22 years old) I have been confined in my very own digital bubble playing video games and dreaming, dreaming of my own family thinking to myself how impossible it'll be. To be quite honest I am sick and tired of such negative energy such as that I stepped up a bit today.

Now here's the story. I've been friend's with... well I guess you could call her a seriously close pen-pal who I met via World of Warcraft and we've maintained a solid and healthy friendship for 8 years now. We've never met, unfortunately I've not had that honor.

Not even 5 minuets ago I sent her an E-Mail offering to meet up, but not just here in England. I offered to pay for her plane ticket from Sweden to England and then off to Rome - Italy for a week. Now I have never had the courage or mental strength to do anything like that before, I've always been to shy and let things fade. Now, I want to do something new. I feel as if I am capable of doing more, more then waste away my young days in my room in front of a screen. I want more out of my life and I feel it's time to reach out and grab a slice of life and take a big mouthful of what it can offer.

So yeah, I feel very confident about myself.
    Good for you, however don't get your hopes up too much, she might still say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to change my life style slightly and making a choice on companionship.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I am feeling uneasy... something is wrong but I can't tell. I've been talking to this guy for some time now but every time we plan on meeting or something he just drops me... I don't know if he thinks I am just a booty call or someone to get to know. Do I just stop texting him before I get care about said person?

Deleted
    Unable to sleep, irritable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exhausted - went to several grad parties last night.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm feeling like... Monday.

Yep.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sleepy, damn you monday mornings, damn you
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I beat E. coli and feel lots better than I have all weekend.

Deleted
    Working at an IT department with 30 degrees and sun outside...

Deleted
    Just came home from dreamhack and I've been awake for the last 70 hours or so... Gonna go to sleep now

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad. Fucked up badly with a girl i really like. In my exam period, thats just perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drunk. Very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad and happy. Sad I can't play WoW in the next two days, but also happy to travel to France for work those same days.
    Going to be fun

Deleted
    Im feeling tierd sleeping until 2pm is bad

15+ Year Old Account
    stressed

stressful work is stressful
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Happy! Got accepted on a graphics design course! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a slight headache... not enough to be called headache, but just slight dull pain

Deleted
    Too hot, the moist heat is killing me.