Help with Inscription!

I just started leveling a new alt as a scribe and herbalist. Now I know that inscription isn't the easiest market to run I think I can do it. As my alt is leveling up I am throwing up all the glyphs I make and I make sure to try and make one of every kind. I have Trade Skill Master set up to post all my glyphs by undercutting, and I also check to see if they were undercut and then proceed to cancel. I've been doing this for a few days and not one glyphs has sold. Is it just that there are a few good glyphs or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Deleted
    The glyph market is not what it used to be. By far. Depending on your server, amount of sellers, etc, you will make hardly anything with any viable amount of time spent posting/cancelling. See who undercuts, add them to your FL, see how often theyre on. Thatll give you an idea what youve gotten yourself into
    Good luck.

Doing glyphs requires a huge amount of time. Between 9am - 11pm if you leave your glyphs unattended for more than half an hour they will be undercut, even if you have over a thousand up at a time, most will get undercut. There are 2 - 3 people on my server who are major glyph sellers and they're on 15'ish hours a day...

Deleted
    I wouldn't recommend you to post more than 2-3 of each glyph at the same time. People won't have enough time to buy your glyphs before they are undercut. Undercutting the undercutters is really the key for you to make money.