Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where's Paragon?

Not even 1/7, whats up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're 5/7 according to their armory right now. The EU Armory parsing for WoWProgress is currently non functional, so you won't find them on there.

5/7 after a day seems a bit slow compared to Vodka, maybe they're just biding their time and farming trash or something.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like EU parsing is finally working although incredibly backlogged, obviously.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2011-07-02 at 04:42 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't think they give a F about normal modes

15+ Year Old Account
    Read their blog on their website. /thread

paragon and ensidia are being smart , farming trash and rep

10+ Year Old Account
    They're perfecting fast trash runs and practicing heroic tactics on normal bosses. They don't give a flying fudge about normals, especially since Enigma was 7/7 several hours before EU servers even got up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Enigma was 7/7 several hours before EU servers even got up.
    Exactly lol, not much of a race to world first Rag. At least this tier should be more of a short sprint.

Things will get interesting next week.

As for Paragon, they went to 2/7 on 25-man, and then cleared to 5/7 on 10-man, likely with alts:
    http://www.wowtrack.org/guild.lua/EU...0Blade/Paragon

I guess if you are serious about world first kills, your time is better spent practicing heroic tactics on normal mode this week-rather than steamrolling through the content.

Heroic tactics in normal mode, thats where they are. Guilds rushing to clear it in one day are silly. Also nobody who are aiming for world firsts considers Ragnaros normal a world first. But to his and there own.

Edit: Also forgot farming trash to get the revered trinkets. I'm guessing most of the higher guilds farmed the 55 rep mobs from honoured to revered.
    Last edited by Geomatician; 2011-07-02 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    I think they are taking it a little slower, because not many people really give about the normal modes of raids... and seeing as no body can physically do heroic yet, there's no real point in rushing - they'll make an appearance soon enough, you'll see

Normals mean everything. They have lost all hope.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Normals mean everything. They have lost all hope.
    well considering they had their own private server and played through all this content with the help of GM's so that they could make the best raiding experiance possible i really doubt they are worried about normals they have been testing for months now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    well considering they had their own private server and played through all this content with the help of GM's so that they could make the best raiding experiance possible i really doubt they are worried about normals they have been testing for months now.
    Lol.

You do realise that isn't true right?

I don't see why anyones worrying. Guilds have CLEARED firelands in 1 day. Paragon could leave it 0/7 until tuesday and then just clear the whole dungeon if they wanted to...

In all honesty any hardcore guild that DIDN'T farm trash is just fail, especially since blizzard have now nerfed trash drop rates into the ground. Why clear normal modes in 1 day when you can farm trash for a couple of days, then clear it later on? It's not like normal mode world 1sts mean anything.

Please stop pulling this kind of shit out of your ass. If you have no idea what your talking about, Just don't post.....
    They don't have a private server....
    As of now they are just farming trash for boe / reps and all. Heroic modes don't start till next week.

Well there's a few issues here:

1) EU realms have a 1 day disadvantage. Before EU even had the patch, numerous US guilds had cleared 7/7.
    2) Armory hasn't been updating correctly. I know personally after tuesday my armory didn't update at all until friday, so none of my new gear had updated, and my measly one firelands boss kill hadn't updated either.
    3) These are just normal modes. It's basically impossible to win the normals race if you're not on US, so why would you even care? The race has been won before you even get to start, so it makes a lot more sense for them to just take advantage of farming the crap outa trash, getting every single BoE obtainable for all their main raiders, and then clearing it.
    You could even make an argument for PURPOSELY wiping on bosses in order to practice the crap outa all the normal mechanics so that when heroic runs around, the normal mode mechanics don't even make you think. However easy you find the normal modes, it's a complete lie if you say that none of your raiders made any mistakes on any of the bosses on your first time around.

It's pretty safe to say that as soon as heroic comes live on EU, paragon will be doing their best to catch up with all the US guilds, they usually manage anyway.

Deleted
    The reason why Paragon are not clearing the instance is because they practice their hardmode tactics on the normal bosses atm.The world top guild is not so foolish to just rush the instance like most US guilds ,but US have always been not so ahead in the world first race anyway.Paragon, Method and Ensidia are just another class compared to the amateur US.

You think the Test Realm is a private server?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Or he got fooled by the april's fool joke that Paragon posted on their website back in april that they are testing Ragnaros heroic on a private realm and still didnt realised itDD

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    He thinks the april fools joke was real.

Trash farming ftw. We'll raid the rest on Sunday or Monday -- we're not concerned about normal mode rankings. That 5/7 is a group of casual friends and a few n:th alts in 359.