Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In a forest in finland, drinking lots of beer... o'wait, they're finns, they can't drink :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    well considering they had their own private server and played through all this content with the help of GM's so that they could make the best raiding experiance possible i really doubt they are worried about normals they have been testing for months now.
    Tinfoil!

We need more tinfoil!
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xaar View Post
    Trash farming ftw. We'll raid the rest on Sunday or Monday -- we're not concerned about normal mode rankings. That 5/7 is a group of casual friends and a few n:th alts in 359.
    Nice of you to reply here aswell for your guilds current state, I appriciated it.
    Paragon; Ragnaros HC Worlds first incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    well considering they had their own private server and played through all this content with the help of GM's so that they could make the best raiding experiance possible i really doubt they are worried about normals they have been testing for months now.
    Oh man. Someone still falling for the April Fool's Day joke four months later. Holy shit.

loling so hard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    They're perfecting fast trash runs and practicing heroic tactics on normal bosses.
    ^ This exactly. Probably one of the most precise posts on these forums. That and rep farming/boes.

Paragon has posted in one of their blog that the race doesnt start until next week, in which normal modes have no meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I honestly don't think they give a F about normal modes
    this its obvios

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I honestly don't think they give a F about normal modes
    im pretty sure they do ever since i was raiding you gotta clear the normal modes to get to heroic ones right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    im pretty sure they do ever since i was raiding you gotta clear the normal modes to get to heroic ones right?
    I think he meant that Paragon sees Normalmodes as a means to an end; they don't actually enter the fray (The race) before hardmodes, instead they are farming trash to maximize repgain, mastrubating around a campfire, loot the shiny trashepics and perhaps testing diffrent strategies on normalmodes to gauge a guess about the hardmodes.

Deleted
    They seem to be practicing heroic tactics on normal modes, and then just wiping it at the last moment.

Originally Posted by Fudruker
    dont forget the saronite bombs! oh wait,wrong guild lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tacowrapper View Post
    Nice of you to reply here aswell for your guilds current state, I appriciated it.
    Paragon; Ragnaros HC Worlds first incoming!
    The stench of fanboy reeks from this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    dont forget the saronite bombs! oh wait,wrong guild lol
    I lol'd. xD (No offence to Ensidia)

But yeah. they're maxing rep gains and trying out Heroic mode tactics. They'll have it all down by the end of the week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    The stench of fanboy reeks from this one.
    Good dog T_T