Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Affliction/demo lock. He eats adds for breakfast when he is demo

Deleted
    Warlock.

(Insert padding here).

Deleted
    I am getting it! Elemental Shaman reporting in! I'll be awesome!

Deleted
    Our warlock

Spriest buddy is getting our first one, I'm getting the second (Mage: any spec, I change it up all the time)

Deleted
    Our GM, whos a warlock, im next ;D

Deleted
    Shadow priest.

Hope it's me!

Our Destruction Warlock. Currently an officer, he has been an asset to the guild and a good loyal friend, so he deserves it.

Me, so shadowpriest.

Deleted
    Every time a shaman gets it I'm doing a facepalm.

Had the Eternal Ember drop, we'd been debating amongst the officers who would get it in the group. We told everyone to wait for a final decision. Fire Mage immediately said "I've bought the sands, I get it first or I quit". We voted the Shadow Priest after that outburst.

Now we no longer have a mage...

Deleted
    Our Warlock and GM/RL gets our first. Seems only fair and we'll try to get all our casters a Legendary too ofc. Though I can't use it myself, I'm still looking forward to my guildies to get it. It's gonna be awesome

Deleted
    Our Shadow Priest officer (10man).

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bet 5 gold that one of the casters in my guild gets it.

Shadow priest(me).

Deleted
    Mage, mage, boomkin is our list atm, though class has nothing to do with it, all three have stuck with the guild for a long time while almost all of the other old timers have left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jknight47 View Post
    Had the Eternal Ember drop, we'd been debating amongst the officers who would get it in the group. We told everyone to wait for a final decision. Fire Mage immediately said "I've bought the sands, I get it first or I quit". We voted the Shadow Priest after that outburst.

Now we no longer have a mage...
    funny part then is, he got the sands already, but when he now joins a raiding guild he probaly is last in line cause 1 he is new 2 most guilds already deceided

we deceided among the 3 officers that play a caster dps and all have a outstanding performance and loyalty. Here it is we all deserved it so it was a though choise. Eventually we went with whispering another officer the name of who we would think would deserve it. Mage came out 1st, me the elemental came out 2nd

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally it was me (Balance Druid), but I decided I wanted to donate it to the Mage instead.
    Last edited by OnlineSamantha; 2011-07-02 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be either our mage or our warlock, but since our mage is very active and has been with the guild a lot longer, I'm assuming it'll be the mage.

It benefits every class that can use it enormously, so those criteria should always apply to any guild imo.