Deleted

Honored trashrun map!

A link to an early version of a map for the players who are above honored and wants to skip the packs that doesnt give any rep. There is a few things wrong, but as i said it's an early version. Please let me know if there is something i missed.

imgur.com/93AuI (I'm not "allowed" to post links, sorry)
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by mmoc9db44f28fb; 2011-07-02 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    do not click malware/virus website.

Deleted
    Not really.

---------- Post added 2011-07-02 at 08:50 AM ----------

Hmm, didnt thought that trough... Well, i dont know how i am supposed to gain your trust to click the link, any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesprutget View Post
    Not really.
    Data.fuskbugg.se is a swedish upload site, where people upload their stuffs so other can download. if you guys viruses react, you have a bad virusprogram because IF someone had put any malicious software, then it just would be 3rd parts.
    Fuskbugg have no admins that deletes these links

so yes it is a malware site. they don't stop the adverts on it or pop ups on it from being malicious. imgur.com please.

You don't need a map. Clear all the mobs until the boss is called into the fight, then just reset. There is no best route, due to the high level of patrols.

Don't copy & paste the link people. Chances are it is a Virus riddled website.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    do not click malware/virus website.
    Yea not quite.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Deleted
    Aha, i see... Any better suggestion for getting people to look at my picture?

10+ Year Old Account
    Boulderfist, Carrying Prediction in Raids and Arenas. RL California and Oregon
    Use imgur, it seems to work best for posting pics

Deleted
    So you make a new account, post a link on a site where a lot of virussus get posted. Hmmmm, Ye. IP ban?

Deleted
    Just changed the link to imgur!

Anyone got a virtual machine up and running?

But ya fuck that, go to imgur.com, and post the pic link

Imgur is fucking super easy and fast, dont need to register or anything. You guys got to stop using photobucket and those other shitty image hosts.

See, its easy
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-07-02 at 08:06 AM.

Fuskbugg is like the swedish 4chan/rapidshare.....youre not going to get a virus/keylog from it unless youre dumb (which is actually true for everything and anything on the interwebs containing a virus or malware)
    Last edited by Konics; 2011-07-02 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Nice map! will be using that!