Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimtor View Post
    It's exactly true for me. I tried queuing up because I needed specificly Zul'gurub on my rogue before, And got zul aman 20 times in a row and just left right away. But when I finally decided to finish it for once, I got zul'gurub. Every single time I finish zg/za I get the other one the next queue. Not even once it didnt happen
    You know how insane that sounds to me, purely because I have queued and completed 8 ZA's and I got another ZA straight after further adding to my unlucky streak? strange.Going to try an alternative solution. Get the tank to queue instead of me, that'll confirm that this cannot be true.
    Last edited by bighead01753; 2011-07-02 at 02:02 PM.

Assuming it's an even chance for each dungeon, which if Blizzard are to be believed, it's not after the first, that still puts the odds of 30 in a row at 1,073,741,824 to 1. I'm afraid I'll have to call shenanigans here!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Whatever he said isn't exactly true, just ignore that post
    poor poor you ;]
    but im glad you trust your memories so straight that u decide to write here and express your wrong opinions

the only time you can actually not get a different dungeon once you have killed the last boss in previous one is if the dungeon u just joined had already started
    Last edited by mastertroll; 2011-07-02 at 02:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    UPDATE: using a new tank who hasn't completed any Zandalari's this reset, I just got another ZA. 32 and counting.
    This is INSANE.

10+ Year Old Account
    i always get ZG even tho i want ZA, dont complain dude

15+ Year Old Account
    Make a group and run inside from STV seems to be only solution I can give you, that is if you don't need those VP.

I noticed something like this when i was gearing my hunter, but nothing to this extent. And i have queued for the random za/zg with both lockouts reset and i've gotten ZG first. However most of the time i do get ZA. If waht some people are saying about the system it's not really random at all.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only wish for your opposite spectrum of luck Draknalor186 lol.

---------- Post added 2011-07-02 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Make a group and run inside from STV seems to be only solution I can give you, that is if you don't need those VP.
    I'm going to try that, hope it works. Will thank you if it does. Will update soon.

if you're saved to ZG, you will always get ZA and vice versa, if you're saved to both, it's random what you can get. and in all is possible to never get a ZG.... even more so if you did ZG.

Random dungeon finder will ALWAYS prefer to place you in a NONE locked instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm locked to both Alucard? :S

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    same deal here, the game will not automatically cue u up for one until u complete a full run of the other. theres only 2 instances of this ilevel, they possibly did this to avoid people complaining they always got the same instance, but you're seeing the negative end of this, u dont complete the instance so u never get the change up
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll View Post
    poor poor you ;]
    but im glad you trust your memories so straight that u decide to write here and express your wrong opinions

the only time you can actually not get a different dungeon once you have killed the last boss in previous one is if the dungeon u just joined had already started
    Hmm forgive me then and I apologize for not remembering ''correctly''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    same deal here, the game will not automatically cue u up for one until u complete a full run of the other. theres only 2 instances of this ilevel, they possibly did this to avoid people complaining they always got the same instance, but you're seeing the negative end of this, u dont complete the instance so u never get the change up
    Sorry but I have already mentioned and proved that this can not be the case, I have completed 8 ZA's and I got ZA's directly after. It doesn't and can't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead01753 View Post
    I have literally played for 16+ hours now, I have had 30 ZA's in a row. I was just wondering if there could be a chance that this is a bug? because this is getting ridiculous now. I have managed two ZG's so far, both specifically queued for.
    I can't armory search your character, but what I'm thinking is you may have the dungeon cleared acheivement for Zul'Gurub while missing that same acheivement for Zul'Aman. If this is the case maybe the random queue system is placing you into ZA repeatedly until you clear it, sound possible?

Also, I'm not sure if this is part of the Rise of the Zandalari queues or not, maybe you are repeatedly being dropped into ZA because bosses there drop more leather gear (than ZG) at a higher ilvl than what you have equipped?
    Last edited by WarCrimez; 2011-07-02 at 02:21 PM. Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    I let my kids do whatever, honestly. If they want to bathe in the blood of virgins and drink hard liquor while doing it, more power to them. I gave my little Jimmy the key to my gun cabinet, just in case he needs to pop some caps in a burglar or rob a corner store for some spare cash. Kids grow up quickly these days y'know, you've got to teach them how to take care of themselves.

Deleted
    Do a specific dungeon instead of trolling the forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    WarCrimez, I have completed 8 ZA's...

Completed...
    ^^

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riplimbs View Post
    Do a specific dungeon instead of trolling the forum.
    He isn't exactly trolling and I don't think he can exactly do specific dungeons if hes already ''LOCKED'' to it

Deleted
    make someone in your grup go into ZG and let him que for random zandalari...tell me what happened ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I have gone to STV and entered to the portal directly.

Mobs seem to be up, bosses probably up. Time to form group and hope for the best.

---------- Post added 2011-07-02 at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sarklord View Post
    make someone in your grup go into ZG and let him que for random zandalari...tell me what happened ^^.
    That's an even better idea, saves paying people for group. Will try that instead. Thanks for suggestions so far.

Deleted
    someone posted on wowhead that if your entire grup is in ZA, for example and you que for random zandalari, it will take you to za again. i should check it, but it has worked for me 95% of the times working on za time run.