Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    for thos asking, the living embers are blue quality, a lot of raids run with master looter epic (so anything blue quality and below belongs to the loot owner of the corse), surely that person could "loot" the corpse, not take the items and the rightful person loot the, or, you know, after realising the mistake on first boss, change it for subsequent bosses

Were doing 10man, 6/7 and we had 6 drop total.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    0/25. My guild hasn't stepped foot in Firelands. ughn.

Deleted
    6 down, 6 embers (10 man)

15+ Year Old Account
    3/25 from 3 kills on 10men so far. How I wish we were raiding 25s *sigh*

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

10+ Year Old Account
    0/25, first day of playing 4.2 due to holiday D:
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Deleted
    The loot didn't go to raid members but just some random? Hmm.. I don't see how it works...
    The Master Looter was not able to choose a recipent and the Embers were assigned to random people in the group who had the quest.

in my alt run i have 7 on my drood, 1 from each boss.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    25man man 7/25 we have only had one boss drop more than 1 shard and we still have rag up so maybe 1-3 more
    I hate you....

For those with mis-loots. I did ticket it and got it resolved. The initial ticket that was put in was something like "Shannox dropped an eternal ember, it was accidentally sent to the wrong person and they are soul bound" The GM replied "Shannox is untauntable as intended"

Resubmit and hit the Customer support forums. Don't give up brothers!

Deleted
    For those with mis-loots. I did ticket it and got it resolved. The initial ticket that was put in was something like "Shannox dropped an eternal ember, it was accidentally sent to the wrong person and they are soul bound" The GM replied "Shannox is untauntable as intended"

Resubmit and hit the Customer support forums. Don't give up brothers!
    They sent you the mis-looted Ember?

All we got was a standard reply saying "we are unable to transfer those items".

Deleted
    1/25 Q_Q. Though I've only killed one boss on 10 man xD

10 man with 2/25 right now.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    7/7 25 man - 14/25 embers.

edit: not 18 XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    That's annoying that more then 1 drops in 25m It's going to take me 4 weeks + to get all of mine
    3/25
    What!? You actually have to put effort into getting a legendary!? What is this madness!?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I purposefully haven't hit the WoW forums because I'm trying not to jinx my embers. I'm hoping to be second in line in my guild and been really working my dps to prove I'm worthy. The prime candidate wasn't in raid and I actually rolled a 100 in the rolloff for the embers which was a joke of sorts as I've been known in the guild as a guy who's lost nice loot to low rolls. I mean I lost a really nice piece of loot by rolling a 2 when the other guy rolled a 3... So me rolling a 100 seemed too good to be true.

Seems it still may be... Hope not. Anyway, that'd be 2/25 25man *crosses fingers*

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guildie is 1/25 from 2 kills on 10man. Still raiding more tonight. I don't think he was on the quest when we killed the spider.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    What!? You actually have to put effort into getting a legendary!? What is this madness!?
    It's not that you need to put effort into it, it's about the difference of how much time it will take to get the quests done in 10men and in 25men. With some rng love you can be done in 2 raid lockouts in 25men, but are forced to wait for at least a month in 10men. It's abit annoying, that's all :P

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

12/25 - 25 Man... Rag still up but will die tonight.

EDIT: First ember off Shannox was accidentally autolooted (we forgot to drop ML to rare), on my third ticket to attempt to transfer it, but no luck still. Heard stories of some being transferred, so can only hope; would put me 13/25.
    Last edited by Heilige; 2011-07-03 at 08:35 AM.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    It's not that you need to put effort into it, it's about the difference of how much time it will take to get the quests done in 10men and in 25men. With some rng love you can be done in 2 raid lockouts in 25men, but are forced to wait for at least a month in 10men. It's abit annoying, that's all :P
    Yeah, 10man got boned here. As far as I've seen, 25man gives 1-3 embers per boss, guaranteeing at least 7 embers per full clear in the worst case. That's 0.28 embers per raid member per clear. Best case is 21, with an astounding 0.84 embers per member per clear. It's probably more likely to get 1-2 drops, but there will be 3 sometimes to increase the average a bit.

In 10man you get 0-1, with the best outcome being 7, which is 0.7 embers per member per full clear. The worst case, however, is 0. That means that if you are the unluckiest of the unlucky, you will complete the quest after 4 weeks in 25man, but in 10man you will never finish it (unless Ragnaros is a guaranteed drop or something, which I think is not actually the case).