Deleted
    1.godam.soul ....rng hated me on this "quest" ...

25 eternal embers= took 42 boss kills !!! ( didn't miss any bosses at all since fl launched )

1000 cinders = was 2 short... :/

250 souls = rng gods decided all 6 should drop minimum, ended this week 249/250

way to go blizz ...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine tonight!! Now I can stop posting in this damn thread. I sported a Santa hat and the christmas sweater when I turned it in.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Completed Dragonwrath last night hurray! 2nd one in our 10man.
    ( lost /roll to GM lol )

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    3/250 >.< Everyone away for holidays /cry
    I feel your pain! 133/250 And didn't get a FL raid last reset. Damn you christmas!

Deleted
    Should finish this coming week.

With the raggy part is it as simple as killing him, without dying myself, then looting the heart from the middle of the lava?

There is a knock back on me I need to worry about? How often does he cast it? Anything else I should worry about?

Deleted
    Finished it tonight.

Feels like it took a LOOOONG time!

Completed this.... Morning 1:10am? After 6 gruelling weeks of pugging FL25 after my guild stopped farming them to focus on DS progression, SPecial thanks too all my guildmates who participated.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still on delegation quest, completed Alysrazor part last night lol, thou I'm a feral druid and was 4th in line for it in a 10 man guild, our 2nd staff that we completed (2 weeks after DS) decided to fuck around when we were server changing and just went to another server. Funny thing is, our 3rd in line would have been 2nd unless he was away for 2 weeks when our first completed that part.

Will be helping our warlock and boomkin to complete theirs and then I'm gonna pug it (Or get some help from guildmates) to get my staff. (Not that I'm gonna use it, but mostly because I like achievements, and the guild knows it so).

Deleted
    I find it funny how im going to get my lengendary on my rogue before one of the mains gets his staff even tho he started before me ^^

3-4 resets and I got mine.

Got my legendary yesterday (as 3rd caster in my guild - had to do a lot of pug runs, though luckily some people from guild always joined so they were not pure pug runs, and the last two runs then were complete guild runs, with even two bosses on heroic mode). Happy now!
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

125 essences to go sigh having to pug the hell out of everything i can find...but Open raid will help ease the pressure now

Deleted
    Getting there, slowly but steadily... Still need about 6 times more gems...

I currently have my legendary staff "Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest" I have had it for a while. This actually is my first post as i am new to MMO champions.

i will have my FoF on exactly March 16th. if everything goes as planned. ( we raid fri sat sun mon)

15/25 25man, almost there

If all goes according to plan, going to acquire Dragonwrath this week. Should be a significant boost to my DPS.

Deleted
    For the staff. Does any know if you HAVE to survive Ragnaros normal before the heart will spawn? Getting it tonight, and just want to be sure :P
    Last edited by mmoc646f249359; 2012-02-23 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    For the staff. Does any know if you HAVE to survive Ragnaros normal before the heart will spawn? Getting it tonight, and just want to be sure :P
    From everything I've read in this thread, yes, you have to survive not only the fight, but the swim out to the heart through the lava to get it. It's been suggested that you inform your healers that you need some heals before you attempt to loot it, as you lose the buff when you die, and therefore the ability to loot the heart. Good luck and congrats!

Deleted
    It's more like. Will it spawn if i die during the encounter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    It's more like. Will it spawn if i die during the encounter?
    On normal, no, you get a debuff and if you die and get CR'd, that debuff won't come back unless boss is reset.

Im not entirely sure cause I got my heart from HC rag and it doesn't matter if you die or not.