Starcraft 2 trial key?

I would really love to try the game? Anyone have a spare SC2 trial key leftover?

I believe I do let me go look...

Edit: Sent it in the form of a private message, if you have any questions let me know. Enjoy!
    Last edited by PvPisthelifeforme; 2011-07-03 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks alot, sorry that I forgot to add that I needed an EU one, but ofc I wont use the one you gave me..

Quote Originally Posted by sanderdanielsen View Post
    I forgot to add that I needed an EU one,
    Why do you need an EU one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Why do you need an EU one?
    He has a EU account?

or you could just download the demo, i'm not sure if it includes multiplayer.

https://eu.battle.net/account/sc2-demo.html

The reason I need an EU one, is that I wanna join/try to game with a couple of friends that allready bought EU version of SC2, sadly they don't have keys left : (

If you don't mind if I ask, does anyone have a US trial key?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderdanielsen View Post
    The reason I need an EU one, is that I wanna join/try to game with a couple of friends that allready bought EU version of SC2, sadly they don't have keys left : (
    I have two trial keys. You still need one?

Just buy the Game, it's more than worth it! Even if you only play the Singleplayer and Custom-Maps/2on2/3on3/4on4/FFA.

Sadly I didn't get Unify keys to work... Anyone else? She can sure confirm I haven't used them. But i still need 1key : ( (Bumping it up)

Hey, would anyone happen to have a spare sc2 trial key? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to get my friend to stop playing wow, and play starcraft! Thanks so much in advance if any of you have one

Anyone who still has a trial key? PM me! (:
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

I'm pretty sure I still have the original trial keys from my CE purchase. I'm at work but when I get home anyone is welcome to them, first people to PM me will get them (I think there's 2?)
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bump old threads, Aldra.

Sc2 is "free" with some maps and a few missions, just go to their website and sign up, there's no need for a trial from a friend.

mods please lock this
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    SC2 went F2P a long time ago.

There is still a reason to get trial keys... so you can actually test the multiplayer or play with zerg/protoss or against them. I got sc2, I just need a key for a friend so I can actually play against him. After that he'll decide if he wants to buy it or not...
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Alright. No reason to keep this open anymore. Old thread isn't relevant anymore.

Closed.