Poll: Witch would you choose?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will still be a Shaman:

- I am gonna have soooo much fun with Ankh (need to make sure not play with it less than 30min).
    - Set inn at home, when finish work, cast Astral Recall.
    - Ghost Wolf in children playground could be another fun thing to do.
    - So is Fire and Earth Elementals but they are less controlled and might cause actual harm to people.
    - when threaten someone, put FS on them, and say you will cast LvB if they don't comply.
    - to the people I dislike, I will go to their roof, near the aerial, Thunderstorm.
    - Use Frost Shock when you play catch, or just chasing people.
    - BL/Hero during exam/work deadline (OMG this one is useful).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear94 View Post
    If world of warcraft was actual real life, and you had to choose a character....
    What character would you be?
    Not Hamuul Runetotem that's for sure.

Roll a dk, join the lich king and own you all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    I'd go for warrior, Being able to punch people with brute strength, decapitation of enimes, good at weilding weaponry and able to move at immense speeds to smash people in the face... and get away with it,

WHY THE HELL NOT, HELPS GET RID OF ANGER TOO....RAWR
    Erm, go to a ludas and you can do just that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Shaman if I can get 15 minute cooldown reincarnation. Otherwise, rogue.
    Damn you are expecting to die quite a lot!

A mage for all the obvious skills but mostly so I can cast slow on every team except the Astros, just to see if they can win another game this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Rogue. Being able to sneak around in stealth, be awesome in melee fights and be awesome with knives.
    Or me as a rogue being in your gf room.....RAAWWRRRR
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

Probably Druid, Shaman or Mage..
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

I would choose to be a Death Knight...

Unholy and frost magic... Heal myself with the pain of the others? Yes plz...
    Summon the dead to hell me out... oh hell yes!

+ Plate armor and huge sword = epic win!
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Hunters and Priests already exist :O! GO GO!

Shaman for shaman are amazing.

Just gotta hope blizzard doesn't come in and nerf that life! >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingtortoise View Post
    Rogue. Something about having unrestricted access to EVERYTHING amuses me. I could steel uranium from nuclear plants and tell the people there that they need to beef up their security, and then give back the uranium.
    Yeah, this!

Exactly what I thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was living in the warcraft universe I would want to be a paladin, warrior or mage. Last thing I want to be is a DK, even though my main is a DK because of the undead thing. also,death knights have an addiction to causing pain and to spill blood or they go into a blood lust frenzy. I bet there some DK serial killers stalking ORG and SW because of that.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, my character class in WoW, also because my real skillset is rather matching with them. Agile, stealthy, malicious, and well, the idea of stealing things from under people's noses appeals to me greatly.
    Second choice: Warlock. Why? CHAOS!!! CHAOS EVERYHWHERE!!!! That would be what would go down with me being a warlock.

P.S. Rogue, never Rouge, rouge = makeup or a bat like creature in Sonic the Hedgehog.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Infinite strudels, teleport, blink, invisibility , water elemental, bubbles , set everything frozen or in fire.
    Do i need to say moar?
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomegasm View Post
    Druid..
    /cast cat form.. go stealth.. /rape Shakira in bear form (yeah Shakira.. she has a nice butt)... cast travel form.. run away.. heal STDs and go for ashley tisdale
    cant cleanse disease
    85 Rogue Kellenheller Illidan Horde US
    85 Druid Hundre Shadowmoon Horde US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundre View Post
    cant cleanse disease
    Someone just got owned. Poor guy....
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Druid.

Extreme power with no bad side effects.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Of course Mage! I can create food and water for myself and my family! I can move to the city which I wanna go to immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Defiantly would chose Warlock.
    cuz the Succubus ?
    I vote druid. Being a druid , u could /cast flight form then fly to everwhere u want to go.....that's awesome, All of u dont have flight mount , Ahhh..