[Private SRP] Renewed Life.

"RISE! FIGHT NOW FOR THE DARK LADY!", she Val'kyr maiden screeched.

Cayra stood there. She had witnessed such events time and time again. Yet, the latest tragedies that she had obtained deeply interested her. Slowly, as the two individuals before her regained their composure (now obviously altered by the transformation into undeath), she grinned.

"Welcome, Ranger Kelara and General Morrowdawn, to the Dark Lady's service.".

((This RP is solely meant for Aramore and Saerwen, as it features the reanimation of two of their characters, into undeath.))

10+ Year Old Account
    Laying in the rich dirt of the Tirisfal Glade, Vetreth slowly began to feel life returning into his body. The relief that swam through him as he began to believe that he had not died in battle but must have gone into a coma instead lasted but for a fleeting moment when the pain of his open wounds began to flow across him.

He was silenced by pure pain and anguish for several minutes but eventually this horrible pain subsided and he felt able to return to his feet. He looked down at his body. The familiar pale pink of his hands was gone, instead the blue of a fresh corpse. This sent a terrible chill down his spine as he realised what it meant.

He felt around his stomach and found the wound that had ended his position in the kingdom of man. Vetreth looked up as the Val'kyr spoke.

"The dark lady?" Vetreth shouted. "You think I'm going to fight for her? Regardess of my current situation there is no way in hell I'm fighting against my kinsmen!"

"You have your free will, Morrowdawn. Yet, transgressions against the Banshee Queen will be dealt with force.".

Smirking slightly, as she eyed Vetreth up and down, she continued.

"I'm sure that you would not wish to face reanimation.. twice. Just admit, would vengeance upon those that failed to stand beside you, fill the hole that burdens your stilled heart?".

Deleted
    The rangers fingers started to clench into a fist, and then opened again, as it became clear her limbs were extremely frozen. Sitting up slowly, Kelara's eyes had gained a rather strange look, an almost red glow. The skin of the human had gone entirely pale. Kelara's hair was still long and so far retained its beauty. The war marks on her face still made her seem like an alliance ranger. Even so, Kelara was no longer amongst the living. Kelara was one of the dead.. The ranger let her gloved fingers slide over the wound, as the voices of the General and Vetreth broke the silence. "What is this trickery?!" Kelara spat at the others, immediately noticing a change in her voice.. "R-r-reanimation?!"... Kelara's eyes slid to Morrowdawn, disbelief across her entire stature.. "M-m-my General... Fallen..?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowdawn began to get angry. "I would seek vengeance against those that delivered the death blow against me, not the ones that died trying to save me. Vetreth walked closer to the Val'kyr. "But if anyone was to meet justice today it would be you. You that has reanimated me into this terrible world. You that has taken me away from finally reuniting with my wife and son. YOU that fly there so smugly while you destroy the peace that hundreds of soldiers have earned after laying down their lives for their king and country. A concept YOU could never understand."

Vetreth turned to face Kelara. "Yes. He said bitterly. " We have fallen and that!" he yelled pointing at the Val'kyr. "Has prevented us from reuniting with the light."

"The Light? The very thing that has abandoned us all in undeath? As if we are its discarded, bastard children?".

She scowled briefly, as Cayra paced before the two. Waving her hand, the Val'kyr flying above them drifted away.

"This is a second chance. The Light shall suffer for its betrayal.", she snickered.

Deleted
    The chock that was over Kelara was heavy. This wasn't her fate... The anger boiled within her, as a red glow seemed to rise in her eyes..
    "Our graves were plundered, our peace smottered! They knew the rangers were going in to die when we engaged in the name of the Alliance! They knew the only thing I expected was a proper burial, and they left my corpse to be claimed on the battlefield!? No General. NO. I have NOT fallen. I have risen, oh yes, risen and I seek to take my sounding revenge. The horde filth that killed me in their camp shall suffer. The alliance troops that allowed these vandals to deny me peace shall suffer. THEY WILL ALL SUFFER!" Kelara roared in a rage so unlike the calm ranger she had once been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vetreth turned and grabbed Kelara's shoulders. "No!" He sshoted at her. "This is not you! You can't let what she, what THEY, have done to you affect you in any way! We are not mindless killing machines!"

He let her go and walked away to the edge of the clearing they were in and sighed."If you insist on going down this dark path I will not follow you. I will not help you to inflct your agony on others."

"We would not inflict pointless harm and suffering. You were betrayed by your comrades. You were void of a proper burial, left upon the harsh floor of Stromgarde. They held no respect for their great General, who died with honor. You were abandoned.". Cayra briefly glanced towards Kelara, and then back to Vetreth.

"We saved you, General Morrowdawn, and gifted you with a second chance. The ranger understands this. All must pay for their crimes. But, why don't you?".

Deleted
    "What I once was was killed on the battlefield General. To open your eyes, you must stop living in the past. The fact of the matter is that we have been damned, and nothing we do now is going to change that fact. Since I have been granted undeath, I plan on making what I can with it. If the only thing a former mighty warrior like you can muster after having fallen is pathetic whining, I regret having served you in life" With those words Kelara turned to Cayra..
    "But don't you dare think for a second that I'll be parrying your orders like a little dog on a leash.."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Because the only one that's committed a crime here is you! You and all your vile race. You suffered at the hands of the living and now you wish us to suffer at the hands of you but I will not be a part of it. My men served me well in life and I regret how my life ended but that is the end of it." Morrowdawn glanced at Kelara. "I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry what you've become in death is a shadow of your former great self."

"We are not going to rein you in like a mangy dog. You are to fight as one of us... those that have been forsaken.", Cayra retorted at Kelara's comment. Turning slowly towards Vetreth, her eyes drooped in a frowning expression.

"What a shame. I believe you require... rehabilitation.", she sneered, waving forward a vacant abomination. As the construct lumbered over, the chains within its grasp seemed to magically lengthen. Within seconds, they wrapped themselves around the general. As Vetreth topped to the floor, the abomination began marching towards the Undercity, as the prisoner was dragged upon the blighted floor behind him.

Turning back towards Kelara, she motioned for the new Forsaken to follow her.

Minutes later, they stood within the city's courtyard. Turning towards the bound Vetreth upon the floor and the standing Kelara, she spoke softly.

"Welcome to Capital City.".