Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    spellweave is what kills the bloods in p2, not your CDS or damage. use both of your CDS in conjunction like normal to either burn the boss or the terrors. thats pretty much it for madness, oh and use bonelink if you have one, it procs spellweave.

Reith, bad advice is bad. Use your guardian for the first lift and the 5th. Not in conjunction with divine storm. If you are using divine storm while that plate is up or guardian while the plate is down you are a bad Ret.
    He is saying to get the stacks up for guardian before DPSing tendon. On the first plate it will be kind of hard with only a few bloods (around 1-2 with our group 25m) to divine storm.

Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    Reith, bad advice is bad. Use your guardian for the first lift and the 5th. Not in conjunction with divine storm. If you are using divine storm while that plate is up or guardian while the plate is down you are a bad Ret.
    Yeah, I never said use DS while the plate is up. I just said that when you're getting your GOAK stacks (in which you should be using GOAK before the almagamation explodes) that if there's enough bloods around, you can get your stacks up faster by DSing, and then you'll have more for longer.

If bone link trinket would drop one time lol i would get it but its rly rare,and appartus can do hell lot of dmg if used properly ,but u gotta get lucky with stacks on beggining when hero is up.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Bone Link Fetish DOES drop guys, got mine this week (first one to get it on heroic!)

Kinda neat when the proc crits for 70-80k on madness heroic (not catacylsm cast) and procs spellweave

Just hang in there, it will drop!
    !@#$%

189 kills and I have yet to even SEE a BLF drop... I hate you...(not really but you know what I mean) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Selgar View Post
    !@#$%

189 kills and I have yet to even SEE a BLF drop... I hate you...(not really but you know what I mean) ...
    I feel your pain, full clears weekly since DS dropped and nothing yet /cry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimation2g View Post
    I feel your pain, full clears weekly since DS dropped and nothing yet /cry
    Not even in LFR D':

Our tanks have BLF:H we d/e it now. Breathstealer H too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    ..You have to be shitting me!!

No, I've been Full BiS since the start of February. I don't play anymore game is boring. DS is the worst raid tier ever, so fucking boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I've been Full BiS since the start of February. I don't play anymore game is boring. DS is the worst raid tier ever, so fucking boring.
    But, but, but.... Yeah, I got nothing. It's pretty boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    But, but, but.... Yeah, I got nothing. It's pretty boring.
    At least our server is entertaining right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    At least our server is entertaining right?
    Entertaining can be such a... strong word. It could definitely be worse, though xD

Must be nice to be them lol.

So, I'm coming back from 10 months of not playing and I'm gearing my ret pally again. And I go on Maxdps to find that it is saying that License to Slay is better than my Heroic: Heart of Rage or Rosary of Light. Is this accurate? I was also thinking about getting Varo'then's Brooch for now but it's way down on the Maxdps list that I'm not sure if I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Medinore View Post
    So, I'm coming back from 10 months of not playing and I'm gearing my ret pally again. And I go on Maxdps to find that it is saying that License to Slay is better than my Heroic: Heart of Rage or Rosary of Light. Is this accurate? I was also thinking about getting Varo'then's Brooch for now but it's way down on the Maxdps list that I'm not sure if I should.
    Another evidence that maxdps sucks.
    The OP of this thread seems to be a better list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Where would Heroic: Heart of Rage size up against the other trinkets?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    First post has a link to it but here -> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post14406730

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Hey there dear paladins !
    I just got lucky and looted Bone-link fetish heroic (yes, you hate me, I know)

So I was wondering :

I have at my disposal
    - BLF 410
    - Rotting skull 397
    - Creche 384
    - AoK 378

on both morchok and yor, I would use BLF 410
    On Zon'ozz, would RS/AoK be better since there is the debuff phase ? (Creche doesn't seem to be handful with the non-controlled proc)
    On Hagara, I definitely use RS since lightning in 25hm is so short.
    Ultraxion would be better with BLF 410 I think.
    Black-horn, should I keep BLF 410, or swap with AoK/RS ?

spine and madness are no-brainer (respectively RS then BLF)

Thanks for your insights !

P.S : all the bosses mentionned are in heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Hey there dear paladins !
    I just got lucky and looted Bone-link fetish heroic (yes, you hate me, I know)

So I was wondering :

I have at my disposal
    - BLF 410
    - Rotting skull 397
    - Creche 384
    - AoK 378

on both morchok and yor, I would use BLF 410
    On Zon'ozz, would RS/AoK be better since there is the debuff phase ? (Creche doesn't seem to be handful with the non-controlled proc)
    On Hagara, I definitely use RS since lightning in 25hm is so short.
    Ultraxion would be better with BLF 410 I think.
    Black-horn, should I keep BLF 410, or swap with AoK/RS ?

spine and madness are no-brainer (respectively RS then BLF)

Thanks for your insights !

P.S : all the bosses mentionned are in heroic.
    RS/BLF for zon'ozz
    RS/BLF for hagara
    RS/Creche for ultra, use CDs on creche proc
    RS/BLF for warmaster.

You need to get an EoU, would use it over blf on both hagara and zon'ozz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Sorry, I didn't make myself clear

I have EoU, I was just talking about my choice as a 2nd trinnket, sorry for the misunderstanding.

creche for ultra ? Even if BLF is 410 ? Since kisko seemed to show that it pulls ahead creche 384. Besides, creche proc very early, and has an exact proc CD of 115s, which make the CDusage hard to align long enough after 2 CD-usage.
    1st CD, 15-18 sec of find weakness up, 2ns I have 12-15s of find weakness, and 3rd, I barely have 10s. Is it considered good enough ?
    Last edited by mmocb71f6e42a0; 2012-06-08 at 10:14 PM.