Thread: 25% indicator?

25% indicator?

What is a good addon that can give you a sound or flash to let you know your target is at 25% and to start drain soul? thanks.

Power Auras. Probably the best addon you can have for notifying you of just about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Power Auras is definitely a 'must-have'. Make it your friend.

Drainsouler does that really well, makes a noise and errything

I used winn's drain soul timer - I think that's what it was called. Now I just used shadowed unit frames and I added % health to my target's health bar.

Winn's was amazingly simple and that's why I liked it, though.

yarr, drainsouler. you get a little box showing health % and as said, it beeps when you hit 25%, and beeps when DS ticks. you can change the tick sound to what suits you

To show the ticks I prefer gnosis - rather than having a reaction based thing, you can see it in advance, and the white ticks that show when to interrupt scale based off your current latency (similar to quartz showing red at the end of a cast bar)

There used to be a Warlock-centric addon called Necrosis that would help with basically EVERY lock tool.

You could set it to Display a warning message (like a raid warning) and say "FINISH HIM" when your target him 25%.
    Was very easy to notice, and didn't become obnoxious - even when just killing normal mobs

I'm not sure if the addon is still maintained, though.

My unit frames show health and percent so I simple look at those.

Drainsouler is the way to go if you're just looking for a drain soul timer.

15+ Year Old Account
    As affliction I got a big green power aura set up for sub 25% targets.
    On every char/spec i play I use the addon: THP (target health percentage). It creates a black movable box that shows the targets health percentage :> The number turns red if its <25%

I use power auras ... when my target is at 25% I have it say "DEATHBLOW!" across my character.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I use TellMeWhen, it works great and allows the setting of conditions. I have made mine to show Drain Soul spell icon when the target is at or below 25% and to hide it when the target is dead. You can import my settings through the following string:

^1^T^SUnit^Starget ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N25 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SALIVE ^SOperator^S>= ^SUnit^Starget ^t^t^SName^SDrain~`Soul ^SEnabled^B ^t^N44312^^

Hope this will help you mate.
    Have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Power Auras works, but if you're looking for an addon strictly for health percentages check out "Target Health Percent"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just turn on your percentages. It's not hard to realize that your drain soul will magically glow when the target is below 25%
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I have power auras set up to play a sound when my target hits 31%, 28% and then 25%. Kindof like a count down to the drain soul phase.

My frames also show the mob percentage incase I want to look more specifically.

I got drainsouler, it seemed easiest and thats really all i want out of the addon but i have one question: Is there a way to add more sounds to the 25% indicator? or am i stuck with the default ones?

I'm sure there's got to be some way, but I am not a man of addon manipulation. You might try those forums here or try emailing the creator or something, /shrug

i just set DBM to show health % and also my unit fraimes show % of a boss AND my "group target" show % so i got it flyin all over the board. atleast for me if i manage to miss out on dmg because i didn't see a boss below 25% IM a dumbass. Also curious about Necrosis wich was mentioned earlier on.