Poll: Which path did you choose?

Druids of the Talon or Shadow Wardens first?

Hey folks,

I have been kind of lax about completing my dailies and only have 95 Marks of the World Tree. I should be hitting the required 150 in the next four days (14 Marks/day * 4 = 56) and I was wondering, which path to choose. I am sure that there are some of you out there that took advantage of the 3am & 4am resets and have already hit 150 and made your choice. From what I am reading on Wowpedia, it looks like either choice will add two dailies giving us 5 more marks/day. I realize that we might have to open both eventually, but I was wondering if I should favor opening one over the other first. Thanks for suggestions.

Deleted
    There isnt any diffrence except the quests.
    Noone knows yet wich quests are better, because noone had the opportinity to unlock them.
    Stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Stupid question.
    Not a stupid question, I was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to find any info on the difference between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

personally im going with druids of the talon

15+ Year Old Account
    Noone knows yet wich quests are better, because noone had the opportinity to unlock them.
    Stupid question.
    There is this thing called a PTR were people managed to unlock dailies and test them out.

Anyways here is a good guide that has advantages and disadvantages of choosing each one

http://www.icy-veins.com/firelands-daily-quests

Stupid question.
    I am pretty sure that there are people that took advantage of the double resets at 3am & 4am when the patch first launched that have opened these already. But thanks for the narrow-minded, crap reply.

Plenty of people unlocked them on the PTR. Personally, I'm going with the Druids of the Talon because I loved them in WCIII.

Stupid question.
    Stupid answer is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    There is this thing called a PTR were people managed to unlock dailies and test them out.

Anyways here is a good guide that has advantages and disadvantages of choosing each one

http://www.icy-veins.com/firelands-daily-quests
    Thanks sluggs

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Anyways here is a good guide that has advantages and disadvantages of choosing each one http://www.icy-veins.com/firelands-daily-quests
    Oh nice, thanks for that.

Deleted
    Personally, I'm going with Thisalee Crow.. Err, Druids of the Talon. She's my favorite Hyjal NPC, followed shortly by Mylune.

Shadow Wardens provides 1 daily more than the druids offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    Personally, I'm going with Thisalee Crow.. Err, Druids of the Talon. She's my favorite Hyjal NPC, followed shortly by Mylune.
    Gotta agree Thisalee is one of my favorites NPC's in Hyjal and nothing like having your face mashed into Mylune's boobs when she asks you to rescue the baby bears as as one of the dailies LOL

OT I'm going with the Druids of the talon

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlark View Post
    Shadow Wardens provides 1 daily more than the druids offer.
    Yeah, Shadow Wardens allow you to collect 15 Marks/Daily as opposed to the 14 Marks/Daily that the Druids of the Talon, according to the guide linked earlier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by helusay View Post
    Yeah, Shadow Wardens allow you to collect 15 Marks/Daily as opposed to the 14 Marks/Daily that the Druids of the Talon, according to the guide linked earlier.
    Then thats all you need isnt it? Wardens here i come.

Stupid question.
    Funny how that works out eh.. you rush to make someone else look like a fool.. but in the end you make yourself look like the fool...
    As stated.. people on the PTR and also those who took advantage of the resets would know which is better..

stuff has changed since the PTR. they give the same amount of marks now. I can say this with 99% confidence. there's no way blizz would make a mistake like this and if it's the case it'll be fixed asap.

pick whatever you want. you need to unlock everything anyway if you want the mount or any of the vendors.