Deleted

[Anime] Usagi Drops

I stumbled across this anime called Bunny Drop (Usagi Doroppu).

Has anyone else seen the first episode of this anime? I've never watched such a powerful first episode that pulled me in completely from the start to the end.

(It's not very clear on the correct title of the anime series as it varies from Usagi Drops and Bunny Drop. The original manga was called うさぎドロップ Usagi Doroppu which is translated to Bunny Drop).
    Last edited by mmocedd0d67e0c; 2011-07-07 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have always seen it listed as Usagi Drop. Have not watched the first episode yet, but the premise sounds a whole lot like Aishiteru Ze Baby

10+ Year Old Account
    read the whole manga that has been released so far. the first few chapters (10 out of the 30 right now i think) were really good and after that it kind of went down hill.

Deleted
    Toho, I'm actually wanting to get the manga (I have only ever watched anime, not manga) but it's quite difficult to find in the north east of Scotland, that's for sure.

mike7184, there is only 1 episode out at the moment.

Saw the preview of it a few weeks ago...only about a minutes worth of footage and i got to say i wanted to watch it from then...got the first ep waiting and will probably watch it later tonight.
    As for the title translation, Just go with Usagi Drop, if and when its released in english it may be re translated to bunny drop but i doubt they would do that.

Deleted
    So a friend of mine recomended me this anime, told me that the character development was really well done but warned me that I would not like the ending.

Had nothing to do, started watching it from start to finish. Cryed rivers and laughed alot.

Then I noticed the huge comentary discussion on the website that hosted the final episode. Everybody was saying the same thing: "THIS STORY IS OVER AFTER THE ANIME, DO NOT READ THE MANGA OR YOU WILL REGRET IT"

I decided to take a peek.

I've never had this experience where you go from loving a anime in a few hours to OMFG WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

The internet was right. This anime went from great to good to awesome to a complete 180 that destroyed everything built up to it.

this time around the internet is correct WHAT EVER YOU DO dont you dare to look at the manga
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Fantastic anime but some have issues with the way the manga goes, personally I love both though. BTW the anime only runs till half way through the manga so I recommend reading it once you have finished the anime, else you will miss how the story ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    Fantastic anime but some have issues with the way the manga goes, personally I love both though. BTW the anime only runs till half way through the manga so I recommend reading it once you have finished the anime, else you will miss how the story ends.
    Considering the ending is what some people don't like about the manga, I'm not sure i would really recommend that, not to mention that in this case, the anime is just much better than the manga thanks to the great voice acting, animation and sound track, in my opinion anyway.

One of the most pleasant and heart warming SoL's, it's really good. A++++

p.s. don't read the mangers
    BTW the anime only runs till half way through the manga so I recommend reading it once you have finished the anime, else you will miss how the story ends.
    DON'T DO IT PLSSSS

Deleted
    o I recommend reading it once you have finished the anime, else you will miss how the story ends.
    You sir are evil incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    One of the most pleasant and heart warming SoL's, it's really good. A++++

p.s. don't read the manga
    DON'T DO IT PLSSSS
    i agree, if u love the cute heartwarming setting of the anime, for the love of anime dont read the 2nd part of the manga, it will ruin ur memories of the anime.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.