Race:
    Forsaken

Class:
    Priest

Languages:
    Gutterspeak, Orcish, Common, Thalasian

Faction:
    Horde

Personality: Changes due to Schizophrenia.

Appearance:
    Valea is 5.3 inch tall, a little smaller than most forsakens, She had Blond hair, which decayed during transformation to forsaken, and is now Dark Blue.The signs of decay have not been very clear and she still possesses a lot of her human beauty, She is always well dressed, in a robe or similar

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    Suffers from schizophrenia due to her Sudden Death.

History:
    Valea Was born into a rich family which had a high social status, she was born in the land now known as Western Plaguelands, not far from Andorhal, and later on moved to The Capital with her Family.
    She was introduced to the ways of a Priestess at the age of 4 and started her training in The Monastary northeast of Brill at the age of 14. She studied hard and was sent to The Capital City of Lordaeron to continue her training.
    She remained here for a few years and lived in Tirrisfall and eventually got Married.
    It was a fantastic Wedding, Her husband was a Noble man from Stromgarde, He was a Paladin of The Silver Hand. They lived together in Northern Silverpine, but moved to Andorhal a few months after the Wedding, Here they had the most wonderful days of there Life.
    But then the plague came, It ravaged through the Lands of Lordaeron.
    She survived the Grain plagues of Lordaeron, only because she was in the Capital to visit a dear friend at the time.
    And he was Called into Battle, He was on the Expedition to Northrend, and he never returned.
    She fought in the war, Tending the wounded and smiting the Undeads.
    She survived the slaughter of the capital upon Arthas´s return, She fled towards Southshore, But was ambushed in Silverpine by one of her dearest friends, An Elf which she had known most of her life, but now had killed her off, Without any reason.
    She Died at the Age of 22.

She was Buried in Silverpine, near Amber mill.
    And she was risen as a Forsaken shortly after the Banshee queen had taken control over most of Lordaeron, and the might of the Scourge had lost its grip upon the Land.

When she was awakened as Forsaken she took the surname "Zantides", After Emerson Zantides the Priest and Necromancer who resurrected her into the Undeath.
    She hadn't Decayed much, but her mind had changed, it couldn't handle what had happened to her, it could not handle the betrayal of her friends, Nor her Sudden Death, But mostly it was the loss of her Husband, of her beloved man, she could not bear.
    Her personality twisted and split, She became multiple persons.
    Her main character is still her former self, the polite and well educated, sweet Valea.
    Sometimes she shift into a rude Forsaken, which do not care for others, but only for he self's well being.
    Sometimes she gets sad, when remembering the life she had, she goes into a state of depression.
    But the worst is when she gets angry, when her hatred boils and the loss of her beloved strikes her, she becomes very dangerous.
    This rarely occurs, but bodies have been found, torn into pieces by hands, bodies which had been ripped for Heart and lungs, while the person still were alive, all seen and found a few days after she have visited.

Even though she might be Dangerous when her personality shifts, she is normally sweet and caring, like she were in her human life.

She has a rabbit Called William, after her Beloved Husband.
    It´s a cute little white bunny, about a year old. Found in Dun Morogh. She always carries it around in her backpack, where it can peak out at the surroundings.
    Last edited by mmoc4d10afe33f; 2011-07-08 at 08:04 PM.

Well, firstly, welcome to the RP forums!

Secondly, the Factions portion of the bio template is for user-created factions. A list of them can be found here. If you'd like to join a faction, please post a request on it's respective page, or PM it's creator.

Thirdly, this isn't too bad of a bio, albeit a little short for my tastes. My only question right now is since she has multiple personalities, and only one of them is nice, what happens to her bunny whenever she's in one of her less-than-kind personas?

Deleted
    Thank you for the reply. This is my first char and first Bio, and it´s actually very hard to make up a story I think.

The bunny is one of my favorite twists of my Char, and how it plays a role in her personality changes would be a mystery for now.
    But I can inform you it plays quite a role.

Hi Broekan, while i really like the concept of your Bio I stumbled upon some things that are a bit iffy, in my opinion.

The first minor thing is that your character survived Andorhal. As far as I recall the events nearly all of the inhabitants fell to the plague grain shipments. So the survival of Valea is very unlikely. But I think it is not entirely impossible.

The second thing that really doesn't work out, in my opinion, is the timing of her death and resurrection and her state of decay. Arthas returned to Lordaeron 7 years before the events of Wrath of the Lich King. So your character would have decayed severely. There are some ways to narrate the story around that, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

Happy role playing

Deleted
    Have changed some events to narrow down her reason of survival.

She was in the Capital when the grain plague hit.

And she was risen as forsaken shortly after Arthas had left for Northrend, When Sylvanas had taken control of Lordaeron.

Hope this fits in a bit better.

Thank you for your reply

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broekan View Post
    Have changed some events to narrow down her reason of survival.

She was in the Capital when the grain plague hit.

And she was risen as forsaken shortly after Arthas had left for Northrend, When Sylvanas had taken control of Lordaeron.

Hope this fits in a bit better.

Thank you for your reply
    Who resurrected her, in that case?

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes the forsaken part of the bio fit a bit better.

However I'd personally like a bit more information about the Orc's invasion as that is a very important part of the history of Stormwind.

Also, if she's 22 Stormwind and Elwynn would have been under the control of the Orcsies while she was a child and would have only been rebuilt around the same time as the Andorhal grain incident.

Based off what Ara said, why not make her from Lordaeron? She could learn the priestly ways in the capital's church / cathedral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Based off what Ara said, why not make her from Lordaeron? She could learn the priestly ways in the capital's church / cathedral.
    I have Changed the place of birth to Lordaeron, and her training begins in The Monastery northeast of Brill, Now The Scarlet Monastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Who resurrected her, in that case?
    I see your point, but I will not have her forced under the Lich Kings control. Being a Minion of the Lich King will not server my Character well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Changed the place of birth to Lordaeron, and her training begins in The Monastery northeast of Brill, Now The Scarlet Monastery.
    That's what I would have suggested anyways : )

I see your point, but I will not have her forced under the Lich Kings control. Being a Minion of the Lich King will not server my Character well.
    well she has to be resurrected by someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    well she has to be resurrected by someone.
    A necromancer should be able to do the trick I believe.

A necromancer should be able to do the trick I believe.
    That's a bit more tricky than you think. Until recently, necromancy was hated by the Forsaken. The only possibility of being ressurected by a necromancer would to be either as a minion of the Lich King, or during the Undead Civil War (as I like to call it), where you would either be ressurected by the Dreadlords' necromancers (the more likely thing to happen), or possibly by the Forsaken necromancers, though that'd be a very iffy topic, though one that, if properly argued, could work out.

Deleted
    Okay Emerson Zantides, her Resurrecting Necromancer, was one of the Dreadlords Necromancers during the time of her Resurrection but then shortly after turned to the Forsaken, leaving his Necromancy behind and turned to be a Priest.

How does that sound?