Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Without sounding rude ... Who the hell are noxa, guild? Apart from what seems either fake, or the most insane guild on the planet. 6/7 HC lol.
    From what i've read elsewhere, it's a German guild that have been in the top 100 (either EU or World i don't know) for quite some time, but they are quite a surprise.

The real problem with FL isn't that some guilds are at nearly 7/7hc after less than 2 days of raiding (for the EU guilds, 3 days for the US ones) but that there is ALREADY 1600+ guilds with 7/7 in less than 2 lockouts AND more than 3200 with 6/7 or something like that.

It means than in 2 weeks there is nearly more guilds that have completed normal content for T12 than there is guilds that have done the same for T11 in 8months.....

That is a shame and it's not normal for content that comes out once in a blue moon (when it's not pushed back multiple times again).

(i'm not really taking into account the shitload of guilds that have finished clearing normal content and part of hm T11 since the 4.2 patch that nerfed it to the 666th limbo of Hell )
    Last edited by Ashareth; 2011-07-08 at 08:23 PM.

cant wait teh QQ after paragon kills raggy with full drood raid

I'm curious how wowprogress' point system works. The points awarded keep fluctuating, but they are fluctuating heavily in favor of Paragon/Method. Early kills that were once worth 3000 have been gutted down to 1500/750 while the kills that Paragon/Method went the opposite direction from 3000 points, to 6000.
    Last edited by jaymike; 2011-07-08 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hx9 View Post
    EU gets first kills because they have a longer range than US players. In EU, heals go 40 meters and DPS goes 30 meters. That means 32.8 yard attacks and 43.7 hard heals. If you don't think 3 yards makes the difference, it completely changes how spread out the EU guilds can be compared to the US guilds.Blizzard should have used meters in the US. We'd have all the first kills (because we have an extra day) instead of only having some because our range to boss cripples us.GG
    I hope that's a joke and not something you believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Makro View Post
    I hope that's a joke and not something you believe in.
    He has to be joking. It reminds me of a few healers who used to stack "hit", and I'm not talking for CC reasons either. They actually thought it made their heals hit more.

Nice to see the euros ahead of the yanks again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    how the hell are these guilds killing even normal Lord Rhyo...... i don't think he's even possible to kill.
    i'm sorry that i have to say this but your guild sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Karashote View Post
    Blood Legion decided to do Baleroc on 10 man

Blood Legion killed Baleroc on 25 man. wowprogress.com does not show the proper raid size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I don't spout the "lolcasualcraft" stuff, but it is ridiculous that there are so many guilds who have cleared 7/7 on normal already. I disagreed with Blizz from the start though; you can make 7 bosses that are more complicated than the 13 from the previous tier, but it's still only 7 bosses you have to learn tactics for. Facesmashing for kills is much easier when there are less bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Without sounding rude ... Who the hell are noxa, guild? Apart from what seems either fake, or the most insane guild on the planet. 6/7 HC lol.
    They are not a fake, unfortunately. They´ve been scoring serverfirst kills since end of BC and were in top50 I think during t11 10man HM.

it would be nice if they actually put the rhyolith hotfix in

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    i'm sorry that i have to say this but your guild sucks
    Pre nerf Lord Antichrist was a wipe fest, but not impossible and doesnt mean their guild sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karashote View Post
    it would be nice if they actually put the rhyolith hotfix in
    Wasnt it already hotfixed by last week?
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-07-09 at 06:08 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

New raid content is way too easy... somewhat of a lackluster really. B-team at it again /sigh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    New raid content is way too easy... somewhat of a lackluster really. B-team at it again /sigh.
    In which world top50 guild are you?

is it just me.. or does that paragon pic have 5 rogues.. 2 fury enhance and ret?....lol?

7/7 herico inc soon

I hope Method takes world first Ragnaros. Would be nice to see DREAM Paragon knocked of their Seat as R1 Raiding guild for a change