Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many Blizz devs does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, darkness is working as intended.

Two Devs walk into a bar. They come out hours later and buff Mages.

I don't think it's interesting... Maybe I didn't got the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    this seems much funnier than op's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    The WoW joke that made me laugh the most the first time I read it was this:

Q: What do noobs and rogues have in common?

A: They both pick locks.
    Haha nice1

ps someone needs to post this one on AJ, where everyone is whining about how there's a lock in every single team in the 3s ladder

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why is the mage class color blue?

Because they are only good at making water which caused their names plates to flood.

...yes I know it's a bad joke

Deleted
    Who's there

Deleted

its from a private server obviously, but it still made me chuckle

Yo momma's so fat she broke the branch of yo' family tree.

also

Saurfang observes Algalon.

When Saurfang donned Merlin's Robe, the text reminded mere players that "there's always something cleaverer than yourself."

Saurfang, en route to Lordaeron by boat, decided to try [Bladestorm] near the Maelstrom. Thrall was left behind to try to fix it.

Illidan can instantly tell when raids are not prepared: Saurfang is absent.

A dwarf walks out of a bar.

• Saurfang actually started off like most players, killing crabs for quests. However, his crabs were named "Vezax".
    • All raid bosses are immune to Saurfang's taunt. No raid bosses are dumb enough to focus on him.
    Saurfang didn't have a wife that gave birth to Saurfang the Younger. Saurfang felt a bit lonely and decided to pop an adult male orc out of his butt. That explains why Saurfang the Younger is brown.

Saurfang once asked for [Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect] on his axe. No one dared ask why.

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axigar View Post
    Q) What do you call a Melee Resto Druid

A) A Combat Log!
    lol'd.

What do you call a wardrobe lock?

A robed warlock.

baduum-tish.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2011-07-14 at 01:19 AM.

"Hey, Kologarn! Whats your favorite video game?"

"OBLIVION!!!!!"

"Really? Its a pretty fun game, but i think morrow-"

"YOU FAIL!!!!"

""

how did the blond kill the fish?... she drowned it.
    how did the blond kill the bird?... she threw it off a cliff.
    is a black person born in the U.S.A american?... Is a rat born in horse stable a horse?
    Racism isn't funny, but if you had to push 1 man down a cliff to save your familys life, would it be asian/black/white, Pick any of these and you are considered a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennek View Post
    is a black person born in the U.S.A american?... Is a rat born in horse stable a horse?
    Racism isn't funny, but if you had to push 1 man down a cliff to save your familys life, would it be asian/black/white, Pick any of these and you are considered a racist.
    I'd just push off the mexican guy then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennek View Post
    I'd push them all to save my family.

There.

Equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    im still laughing irl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traumatic View Post
    Two paladins and a DK walk into a bar.

LFM need heals and tank.
    Good one. It's funny because it's true!

Not really much of a joke, but something funny I read when patch 2.0 was released
    (Note, that patch 2.0 made paladins OP in duels with their 6sec Crusader strike, which was soon after nerfed to 10sec...also before 2.0 retri paladins were crap dps)

All the classes were waiting in line to have an audience with God......The paladin class was neglected once again and was last in line....all the other classes asked for buffs and God granted them....Every class became stronger and paladins were even more of a joke in pvp.....then after all the waiting patch 2.0 was released and the paladin finally had his turn to talk to God....and he said: "Excuse me, you are in my seat"
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Is this WoW jokes only thread? What the hell, I'm going to tell my non related WoW joke.
    Your mama is so fat, when she passed by my window I lost two days of sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

An inn in Booty bay holds a contest to raise sales, the contest is "make the tauren laugh, win 100 gold". A Gnome walks into the bar and walks into the back room with the tauren inside, seconds later the gnome comes out with the tauren laughing hysterically behind him. The inn keep gives the gnome his prize and the gnome leaves. A few days later the same inn holds a second contest "make the tauren cry and win 100 gold". The same gnome returns to the bar and walks into the back room. Minutes later the gnome comes out, the tauren is crying softly to himself in a corner. As the inn keep hands the gnome his prize he asks how he made the tauren laugh the first time and cry this time. The gnome replied "The first time I told him my shlong was bigger, the second time i showed him!".

Second Joke.

3 wives are sitting on a porch in goldshire. The first says "My husbands a warrior and he has the stamina to go all night!". The Second says "My husbands a rogue and he does it from behind!". The first 2 look over to the third who blushes as replies "......my husbands a mage....... AND I HATE POLYMORPH!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

its from a private server obviously, but it still made me chuckle
    That would be hilarious if that was legit.