Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Season Transition Compensation, Staghelm US First Kill, Artworks, Fan Art

Update - Oh well, Blizzard posted hotfixes 10 mins after my post went up. Updated!

Patch 4.2 Hotfixes - July 8
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    July 8

Classes
    • Combat pets should no longer aggro creatures while the player is mounted.

Dungeons & Raids
    Firelands
    • Baleroc
      • Death knight Bloodworms are no longer removing stacks of Torment when they explode to heal other players.
    • Ragnaros
      • Molten Elementals are no longer able to critically hit players.
      • The responsiveness of the Molten Power ability has been increased on Heroic difficulty.
    • Rhyolith
      • Multiple volcanoes casting Eruption will now create separate stacks. Crushing a volcano will cause its stacks of Eruption to fade shortly after.
      • Ranged pets can no longer damage Rhyolith’s legs without beginning the encounter.
    • The Ancient Lava Dweller can no longer be looted by engineers with the Loot-A-Rang.
    • Unbound Pyrelords are no longer casting Ignite Elemental on the same target. All Unbound Smoldering Elementals should now be changed to Unbound Blazing Elementals by the time the pyrelord dies.
    • The Unbreakable Shell buff present on Unbound Smoldering Elementals now reduces damage received by 50%, down from 90%.
    • Unbound Smoldering Elementals are now correctly resetting and are no longer retaining Blazing Flame when they leave combat.

Items
    • Riplimb’s Lost Collar seemed to truly be lost. This item now properly has a chance to drop from select creatures.
    • Several Ruthless Gladiator’s items have had their Stamina values increased to more appropriate levels.
    Season Transition Compensation
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We wanted to let everyone know that we’re working to address the miscommunication that occurred regarding the introduction of new item level 371 PvP gear, and share our current plans.

For background, many players spent their Honor Points on item level 365 gear once Season 9 ended only to find that more powerful item level 371 gear was available when season 10 started. We should have communicated ahead of time that this was going to be the case, and we apologize for the mistake.

We’ve been working over the past few days to evaluate and determine the best course of action to offer players some kind of compensation for those who were caught off guard by the new gear. The plan we’ve found to be achievable within an acceptable amount of time is to provide players who were affected with 4000 Honor Points. This extra Honor would function similarly to the currency down-conversion in that it would stack over the cap, but you would not be able to earn more until you spent under the 4000 cap.

The process of determining who was affected is certainly the most difficult task of this issue, and the entire process of figuring out who should receive the Honor or not and then delivering it isn’t anything less than a giant undertaking. We’re still evaluating many of the processes that will be required to make this happen. Although we’re fairly confident we can pull it off, there is still a chance it may not be possible. Due to other service related work the soonest we would be able to distribute this Honor is the 7/19 Tuesday maintenance. More complicated solutions we discussed could take months to implement, but we felt getting something to those affected as quickly as possible was more important.

Although some of this is still uncertain we felt it best to let people know as far in advance as possible to allow for adequate planning. We’ll be able to provide more information and specifics on how this process will be carried out, and the requirements to receive the 4000 Honor, next week.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by our miscommunication. We greatly appreciate those who took the time to give us constructive feedback on the matter.

Majordomo Staghelm US First Kill by Vodka
    vodka was the first guild in the US to defeat Majordomo Staghelm in heroic mode and reach Ragnaros, congratulations to them!

Blizzard Art Gallery Update
    The World of Warcraft Art gallery has been upgraded with 4 new pieces of art.

New Warcraft Fan Art
    The Blizzard Fan Art Section has been updated with four new pieces of fan artwork set within the Warcraft universe.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-07-09 at 02:30 AM.

foist gooooooo vodka

4000 honor, so approx two items... What about the other items? >.>

Be so much easier to just update/remove the 365 set.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    now theres 3 guilds fighting for H Rag, excellent

they coulda, always, you know, make the 365 gear 371, and just cut out the middle man. honor is easy to get anyway. oh well

I like the fan art. /drool...Sorry, that was my id talking. He'll be quiet now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay US is in the race for Ragnaros! I hope they steal the title from Paragon/ the other guild I can't remember >.> Blood Legion maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Four if Wowprogress is right. Noxa has killed Majordomo too, but I guess it's 10man >_>
    Last edited by mmoc1e89a99e36; 2011-07-09 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    There's 4 guilds. 3 EU guilds 1 US.

Deleted
    so i guess rhyolith is easier now? no more crazy stacks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks to be a close competition. I think DP will get it, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    I still cringe seeing that image of Thrall handing Garrosh the gorehowl. It just says to me, Thrall handing Garrosh the weapon that will kill his cloest friend, and giving it to the orc that will shatter all he worked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    SOOOO TRRRUUUEEEEE lol.

Be glad blizz is taking the time trying to compensate people damm people always need to complain.....

Regarding the fan art.... ...cause that armor is practical...
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...le-armor-sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post

Be so much easier to just update/remove the 365 set.
    I want MOAR, Blizzard! MOAR MOAR MOAR!

First they screw up the conquest points at patch release and give us gold.
    Now they give us the wrong gear?

Seems like they have a few derps in charge of pvp deployment.

I think their best answer right now is to make all the 365 gear 371, and call it a day. It is an easier fix to implement, and it fixes the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    vodka will be DP's...C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another guild just got 6/7 Карфаген

---------- Post added 2011-07-08 at 07:52 PM ----------