In my opinion, any of these...
    Elfen Lied
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
    Escaflowe
    Cowboy Bebop
    Neon Genesis Evangelion, oh and
    DBZ, for Nostalgic reasons :P
    Last edited by mmocd193b993a4; 2011-08-09 at 02:44 AM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by Matomi View Post
    Any of these...
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
    DBZ, for Nostalgic reasons :P
    Heh, I used to think Gundam Wing was super deep and intelligent when I was a kid, and I thought DBZ was the greatest thing ever. Now all I see when I watch those two is nonstop talk about pacifism (Gundam Wing) and people standing around screaming for 5 hours (DBZ).

Dragon Ball Z was my first anime I ever watched and I finished it when I was a kid. But now I have gotten into a bunch of stuff. Bleach is my main one, but I also like Deadman wonderland, Berzerk, FMA: Brotherhood, Hellsing, and Gantz are all very good ones. Im looking for a new one to get into which is why I came to this post. I was gonna check out Naruto but I cant stand the look of the main character. Also please renew Deadman Wonderland for a second season .

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Sorry but if you have anything above a small interest in a spare few talented anime's then you're lacking something else in your life.
    Most animes that you're all mentioning are just pseudo artistic pieces of shit with too many wrong erotic undertones.
    All forms of entertainment have erotic undertones. If you think otherwise then there is something vastly wrong with you.

As to best anime? I honestly can't name a single series. One I recently came across was Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne that got my attention and had me hooked for its rather short series. It just surprised me how it treated some of the characters, as I didn't expect certain parts to turn out as they did. I'd vote for Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, or some of the older series. (japanese versions when applicable as they weren't edited and butchered)
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

10+ Year Old Account
    The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. The shows good as well but the movie is unsurpassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    K-ON!!
    Though K-ON is up there for me, a lot of people don't like it.. and I don't want to start a flame war.. so I'll pick something else.
    Eden of the East is one of the best I've ever seen.

Sorry to get a bit off-track, but could someone tell me the name of this anime?

It looks nice, and i hope it isn't just some random art!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhorahil View Post
    Sorry to get a bit off-track, but could someone tell me the name of this anime?

It looks nice, and i hope it isn't just some random art!
    Could also be for a game, I couldn't tell you, sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I will never understand people's need to tell someone that they should not enjoy something.
    Did they never tell you? You're not supposed to have fun! :P

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Did they never tell you? You're not supposed to have fun! :P
    Well I in general agree that everyone has they're own tastes there are occasionally mind mindbogglingly bad shows that deserve to be hated by all.

Atm gintama is definatly my favourite For anyone who wants to start watching gintama: Give it a couple of episodes, the first ones aren't the best.

Best Anime series of all time are:

1) Cowboy Bebop
    2) Berserk
    3) Azumanga Daioh
    4) Great Teacher Onizuka
    5) Escaflowne