Deleted

Elv Ui Action Bars

Hey all, I have recently installed Elv UI and I like the look of it, however I cannot for the life of me move the action bars. I can expand them to show more buttons etc but cannot move the actual bar. There is probably a 2bar gap between the bottom of the action bar and the bottom of my screen which is goddam annoying, and also means that the action bars are behind my player frames.

What can i do?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't movable unfortunately. at least from what ive noticed. the only way I could move the bars is by downloading bartender. I dont know of any other way. Sorry man.

What is your resolution and can you take screenshot of this issue? Are you running just ELvs UI and no other addons? They are not easily moveable.

Deleted
    I used to use Bartender, but i didnt think you could use addons like that with Elv. So I can just download Bartender and use it like i used to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Elvui is just a visual restyling of the normal blizzard frames, only with alot more functionallity. so bartender should work fine

Make sure you disable the action bars for elvui when you use bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegr View Post
    Make sure you disable the action bars for elvui when you use bartender.
    How do you disable the elv UI action bars????

You go to tukui.org, click Forums, Click ElvUI in the list, and go read there on how to do stuff with ElvUI?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once Elvui 3.0 is out of alpha and beta testing (which I'm not sure how long thats going to be) you will be able to move all action bars. if you can't wait for that grab Dominos or something along that line and just turn off Elv's action bars till such a time that 3.0 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Once Elvui 3.0 is out of alpha and beta testing (which I'm not sure how long thats going to be) you will be able to move all action bars. if you can't wait for that grab Dominos or something along that line and just turn off Elv's action bars till such a time that 3.0 is released.
    This is correct. I've been testing ElvUI 3.0 and it works fine in Dungeons/raids so far without and .lua errors. I assume once elv gets the time that he will begin finishing the data texts, skins, and bags.

You can go to http://tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=133 for ElvUI 3.0