Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Guess the 4.3 Firelands normal mode nerfs.

Since Blizzard has established their new system of the previous tier being reduced to tradepuggability I must wonder what will happen to the Firelands bosses.

Perhaps Magma traps will despawn, Sons of Flame won't have their speed buff ever, Molten Seeds won't do AoE damage on spawning, Sulfuras Smash will be reduced to a tickle and presumably our beloved meatballs of death will either spawn at a much reduced rate or suddenly become much heavier and barely move at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a new system.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound kind of bitter about the now-obsolete tier nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    It's not a new system.

I'm pretty sure it is. since blizzard wants everyone to see content, so when 4.3 comes out it will be nerfed. let me dig up the blue post.

Found it
    Raid Nerfs
    • As discussed previously, now that players who have spent a lot of time in Throne of the Four Winds, Blackwing Descent, and Bastion of Twilight are moving on to Firelands, we wanted to make sure players who previously couldn’t progress on those raids are now able to experience them. In a way, this provides new content for everyone -- if you’re done with the 4.0 raids, you now have 4.2. If you haven’t seen the 4.0 raids yet, now’s your chance.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...alance-changes
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2011-07-10 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    You sound kind of bitter about the now-obsolete tier nerfs.
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is. since blizzard wants everyone to see content, so when 4.3 comes out it will be nerfed. let me dig up the blue post
    Lots of content was nerfed in LK... or the Raid group buffed to save the work... i.e Icecrown Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    It's not a new system.
    Oh I disagree, they did 30% nerf Burning Crusade raids but that was only as WOTLK was releasing. During WOTLK the previous tier was never directly nerfed to anything resembling the current extent of tier 11.

I post this after one shotting post-nerf Nefarian in a trade pug and giggling at the six second blast nova casts and electrocute not taking people below 50%.

i doubt firelands will be nerfed in 4.3, unless 4.3 actually brings a new raid :3

20% nerfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Oh I disagree, they did 30% nerf Burning Crusade raids but that was only as WOTLK was releasing. During WOTLK the previous tier was never directly nerfed to anything resembling the current extent of tier 11.

I post this after one shotting post-nerf Nefarian in a trade pug and giggling at the six second blast nova casts and electrocute not taking people below 50%.
    Ok I admit specific abilities weren't nerfed as bad as this patch, but they still nerfed things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"
    Well, the hardcores aren't using them anymore. Besides, they only nerfed the normal modes. The heroics modes - which the hardcores would be using - were untouched. They haven't really anything to complain about and shouldn't mind these nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    What this says. Toc, ulduar, naxx wasnt nerfed 30-20% when othe tier came out, we had to rely on better gear from emblems to do that. Sure, raids were much easier and next gear was faster to get..
    But this is still "new system" they are trying out because they didnt do this on WOTLK and BC nerf was "before xpac".

OT: might aswell since you asked.

Part from dmg and health nerfs these might happen:

Shannox: Tauntable, riblimb snare reduction goes up very slowly.

Beth: Consume removed, adds spawn slower and have less health dmg etc.
    Alyz: Flying buff is 25 seconds up from 15. Tornados are snail speed and cant almost kill you.
    Lord: Less dmg, stomping inactive volcanoes will have timed buff not perm-... actually he will just fall over and give loot after you stare him.
    Bale: Torment lasts half and shadow blade thing only does 65% down from 95% health
    Major: less dmg and health make it trivial already
    Rag: What OP said I guess

Not "qq nerfs" just throwing ideas with neutral opinion on matter.

Edit: wtf font

Deleted
    Would you like to buy me a new keyboard? I think I sprayed it with pepsi.

EDIT: Thanks for my new signature.

You read my mind Seriously this is exactly how they sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    Would you like to buy me a new keyboard? I think I sprayed it with pepsi.

EDIT: Thanks for my new signature.
    Haha, welcome... I'm not sure I can email a kayboard, but if you're ever in my neck of FL I'll buy you a margarita at the beach bar next door. =D
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since Blizzard has established their new system of the previous tier being reduced to tradepuggability I must wonder what will happen to the Firelands bosses.

Perhaps Magma traps will despawn, Sons of Flame won't have their speed buff ever, Molten Seeds won't do AoE damage on spawning, Sulfuras Smash will be reduced to a tickle and presumably our beloved meatballs of death will either spawn at a much reduced rate or suddenly become much heavier and barely move at all.
    It's normal mode, it doesn't exactly matter as long as people see the content besides

Everyone deserves to see the content they are paying to play as much as anyone right?

Anyway as for the nerfs - >

Shanox: The traps only affect his dogs

Lord Ryaloth: Reduced the number of adds

Alysarazor: Fire tornados now move much slower in addition Brushfire has been removed

Beth'ilac: Spiderlings move much slower

Baleroc: Damage reduced by 15%

Domo: Damage reduced by 15%

Ragnaros: Living meteors will now despawn - Sons of flame can now be slowed regardless of the %

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Well, the hardcores aren't using them anymore. Besides, they only nerfed the normal modes. The heroics modes - which the hardcores would be using - were untouched. They haven't really anything to complain about and shouldn't mind these nerfs.
    except midcore raiders got stuck between both. casuals and hardcore. normal mode should have been left alone for midcore people. casuals for easy mode or something

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    30% across the board.

It's normal mode, it doesn't exactly matter as long as people see the content besides

Everyone deserves to see the content they are paying to play as much as anyone right?
    You know I didn't say it did matter or that it was bad. Everyone is so eager to jump down one's throat.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I didn't say it did matter or that it was bad. Everyone is so eager to jump down one's throat.
    True, I'm just stating it for people and wasn't exactly meant for you OP but you get my point